Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Count Freebasie posted:

For practical purposes, my old 2004 BMW X5 with the sport package. For unadulterated, fun, rear end in a top hat driving?

This:

Black mustang crew!

2004 GT

Before this car I drove 4 various mid 90s oldsmobile, so this was a huge step up even though the interior has been the same since 1994. Not the fastest but its quick enough, and lowering it improved the handling so Im happy enough for now. Gonna drive it til it falls apart which will hopefully be a while since I put it away for the winters.

Comrade Flynn posted:

There is something to be said about a beater car that you don't care much about getting dinged up being the most fun. I'm trying to decide what to get for a daily since I'm not going to be driving to downtown meetings in the Lambo.
Oh I LOVE my beater explorer. When Im parking in front of a snow bank Ill just ram into it for no reason. People park like assholes here on campus so if I can squeeze it into a spot and still open my door Ill do it, future keyings be damned.

Cage fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Feb 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread