Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moloo
Oct 29, 2004

Douche Bag Extraordinaire
Best: 2005 Evo VIII GSR

Totally stock/clean/low miles. Bought it for a steal on CL, didn't own it that long because I flipped it for a decent profit after driving it for 6 months.

Most enjoyed owning:
1. 1995 Miata 5spd

Came with suspension work, torsen diff, and a grenade in the engine bay. I bought a used 1.8l, had a little head work done, swapped it in, and drove the poo poo out of it. Managed to fit 4 people in it once and used it to move all my poo poo to and from school. Taught me a ton about working on cars.

2. 2002 WRX 5spd

Bought it with like 100k on the clock, owner and put a new shortblock from outfront motorsport but it was stock besides a STi uppipe. I put on a turboback/opensource tune/EBC/etc... Ended up blowing up the transmission after I put in one step colder plugs and took it on a test drive. Found a used transmission from a chop shop and spent a really cold weekend swapping in in. Taught me to hate working on cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread