Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I'm going with my 2008 CVPI. I drive it hard, towed way more than I should, autocrossed it a few times and it's rock solid. It's about to hit 200k and I have put like 50k on it in a year and a half and have spent a grand total of $120 in parts to fix it. $60 for a new e-fan assembly When the high speed stopped working and overheated at the autocross and a few time on the way to work before I figured it out and the AC was on. And today I am getting a miss at idle on number 6 and 8 new COP's cost me a whopping $43 shipped. And it comfortable enought to drive 28hrs straight in. Best car by far I have owned.

The day I got it

Towing.

Best $3500 I have spent on a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

KillHour posted:

Why isn't this wrapped in orange vinyl? :colbert:

It would look like a taxi and lolz would be lost when people panic passing me at 90mph on the interstate. It's also amazing how people drive properly when I'm in this car. I don't get cut off, turn signal seem to exist again, and people don ride in the left lane when you are behind them.

• Locked thread