Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Thus far I have been very fortunate to own successively better cars, and the CTS-V is definitely my favorite:

I really dig this thing. It's faster than my E55, G8 GXP, etc, rides better, and the wagon is quietly quirky. Recommended!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Is that Outback photo taken near Morrison, right at the base of the foothills?

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Rubiks Pubes posted:

My current car, 09 CTS-V sedan, is probably the best I've owned. I LOVED my 09 G8 GT though, and will probably end up with another one eventually.

Surprised at the W-body love in this thread. I am going to get a beater soon and though the typical Corolla choice is there, I wouldn't mind having another Grand Prix.

Whatup, fellow G8 to -V owner? If you had an E55 between you might be my doppelganger.

• Locked thread