Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Best car hands down was my 1986 mazda 323 affectionately named 'lil red.

I bought the car for $600 at a very low point in my life. After replacing most of the front end I put about 30,000 miles on it traveling around the country working on getting my feet back under me. If not for this peppy little automobile that was willing to do anything I asked with no complaints I don't know where I would be.

This is the car that got stuck in the mud on my wife and I's first date. Apparently chicks like to watch you try to dig an old hatchback out of the devil's own rut.

I asked my wife to marry me while sitting in the rain in this car. I had planned on doing it at the beach and the weather did not comply.

This is the car that I brought my first child home from the hospital in.

This was the one car in my yard full of projects that I could always count on to go on parts runs and get me to work.

I sold it to my buddy's girlfriend a couple of years ago and she still daily drives it. I told her that the only stipulation was that she had to give me first dibs on it when she was ready to sell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread