Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Huggable Bear King
Jan 12, 2006
H.B.K.
My 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis is my favorite car so far. It's comfortable and hasn't needed much but basic maintenance. It's kind of a dog for a V8, the paint has some kind of defect and is chipping off a little on the c-pillars and the roof and the gas millage sucks. But it's easy as poo poo to work on and gets me around. It has a lot more character than a Camry or Accord. If I had to replace it I honestly don't know what I'd get.

The car I miss the most was the 95 mustang I had when I was 19. I saved up to buy it, learned how to drive stick and I had a blast driving it. Sadly stupid younger me pulled a bonehead move in traffic and it was totaled.

My first car, a 93 corolla gets an honorable mention for the sheer amount of abuse it took. My uncle bought it off a rental company in 94 and beat the poo poo out of the poor thing until 2000 when he gave it to me. My dad and I fixed a lot of the broken poo poo (busted interior door handles and a window that wouldn't roll up) then we gave it a tune up and installed a sweet CD player. It reeked of stale cigarettes and faintly of weed, When I got my mustang I sold it to my parents for $500 and both of my younger sisters learned to drive on it. My youngest sister killed it around 07 when she rear ended someone and totaled it. 160k on the engine and I don't know if it had ever had a transmission flush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huggable Bear King
Jan 12, 2006
H.B.K.
Well they aren't making anymore, 90% of what I've seen is clapped out and diseased looking. My guess is that the cops are holding onto whatever good ones they have as they slowly transition their fleets to chargers.

Huggable Bear King
Jan 12, 2006
H.B.K.
drat he smashed up a four door Integra, a nice Accord and an E34? What an rear end in a top hat, those cars in decent condition are pretty much impossible to find now!

There is a special place in hell for people who don't carry insurance. This dude ran a stop sign and t-boned my brand new VW Jetta in 09, suspended license and no insurance then he pleaded with me not call the cops. gently caress you.

• Locked thread