Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump
Jan 19, 2006

My shitbox 320d. Bought as a quite nice car, five years and 80,000 miles later it's hauled loads of crap, been taken much further off road than it should have, killed deer, and barring a few age related things has been dead reliable.

It's only got 150hp, but it feel quick enough compared to the shitboxes I drive at work, and gives me about 43mpg(uk, 36 us) with a very heavy foot. Its bloody brilliant at getting places quickly, with no fuss.

Part of me wishes I had kept it nicer, or bought something quicker, but it owes me nothing and it's nice having car I can take anything anywhere in it and not having to worry about loving it up or how much fuel I'm using.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread