Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

GorfZaplen posted:

I think Saga had a good start, but I'm losing interest in it. It's probably a comic that's better to read collected than a month at a time.

I agree with this, especially since it goes on hiatus'. Interest loses steam pretty easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I enjoy Saga and think it has a lot of cool ideas pulled off in a fun way but I don't like the fact it keeps introducing interesting characters and then killing them off in short order. I suppose it's better than having them over stay their welcome, but at the same time I wanted to see more of the Spider-Assassin love interest since she ran so against what you'd expect of her character in her short appearance for instance. The main characters are kind of hippy dippy too I suppose and their part in the story is probably the least interesting part of the whole thing (though that's true of many stories).

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

tsob posted:

I enjoy Saga and think it has a lot of cool ideas pulled off in a fun way but I don't like the fact it keeps introducing interesting characters and then killing them off in short order. I suppose it's better than having them over stay their welcome, but at the same time I wanted to see more of the Spider-Assassin love interest since she ran so against what you'd expect of her character in her short appearance for instance. The main characters are kind of hippy dippy too I suppose and their part in the story is probably the least interesting part of the whole thing (though that's true of many stories).

The most I enjoyed Marko and Alana was when they were split up and it gave them a chance to grow and develop apart from each other.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Saga #31 came out last week. Kicked off the new story arc. Looks like the next few issues will be interesting given the fairly big reveal. Also there are apparently transgender members of Wreath.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

WickedHate posted:

Saga is probably the best comic of the past decade and a half

not even fuckin close, in a fifteen year span that saw the rise of some great indie talent like matt fraction and which also has like all of Criminal in it

edit and dark knight strikes again the secret best batman comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Why are you responding to someone who was banned months ago

• Locked thread