Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
¿??????????????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

In: Little girls
Hell even Jesus probably had some excuse to being creepy, like "it's just drawings" or something

elf help book posted:

Out: Mustaches
I unaccept

program666
Aug 22, 2013

apropos to nothing posted:

is TLOU really that good? everyone says it is but it just looks like a boring rear end cover shooter with zombies and I really cant muster the will to wanna play it

At first I thought TLOU most important characteristic was how the characters interact with each other, since it's the only actual argument even the most vociferous fans are able to crap out of their mouths, but recent events make me think it's because it has more hours.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

My lil thread would be stomped by all those megas in seconds

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Harrow posted:

It is also fairly fun to play, at least if you play on Hard. If you play on Normal or lower the game throws ammo and crafting materials at you like crazy and nothing is very fun because you can just shoot everything. On Hard or above resources are pretty scarce so you actually have to use multiple approaches to every situation and it can be fun and tense.

game is good because it forces RESORCE MANAGEMENT people RESOURCE MANAGEMENT! Hell saying The Order 1886 is innovative since nobody ever tried to be that filmic since the sega cd is a better actual argument.

• Locked thread