Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I wonder how you spell Tabasco.
I made a video about pacman 2 if you want to watch it. We can talk about his cute faces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4kqYxVlNs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

It gets worse the longer you play it. the charm goes away as soon as you are like 'pac-man, please traverse the entire world quickly' and it takes him five minutes to get into the drat city

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

Treebeh posted:

Thank you for playing this game so that I don't have to. I feel as if I've extracted all possible enjoyment from the game with none of the undoubtedly tedious and boring bullshit required to progress.

Going to be posting a full LP of it on the 2007 thread soon in case you do want to experience the boring bullshit

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I guess I did say post on my favorite forum <3

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

eh, probably not. some people on here liked my others, so I figured it'd be a nice place to post 'em when I get around to making 'em.

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

Aw man, I don't think it's a poo poo vid or game

• Locked thread