Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
This looks super rad, but I'm going to wait until all the DLC is out to pick it up. Not being able to make an android character seems like a conspicuous omission, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

How are the destructible level elements? Someone told me there was no destructible terrain and I got kinda bummed, because throwing some fool into a giant desert rock formation and watching it explode is quintessential to the DBZ experience.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Yo, can you use some of Janemba's crazy phase-shifting moves in this game?

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Here is a twelve-minute video on what might have happened if Krillin killed Vegeta on planet Earth, in case you were wondering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AgsnceFghc

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Gundam Breaker looks so loving awesome, I wish I lived in a universe where it would come to PC and America.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Don't talk poo poo about Chiaotzu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

SonicRulez posted:

I'm on the fence with buying this game. I want to, because making my own Saiyan sounds like it could be fun. However, the gameplay looks a LOT like Budokai Tenkaichi and I have never liked the Tenkaichi series. Played it on a few occasions and didn't have fun any of the times. Is it worth the money?

If you didn't like the BT series, you won't like Xenoverse. The combat is a very similar hitstun-based system, which doesn't really work super well with their 3 vs 3 combat.

• Locked thread