Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I'm so loving pumped for this you don't even know. The last "true" Blur album with Graham was 13, and that was pretty much a masterpiece.

The single is really nice, if a bit understated. Groovy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Well I think the story went that they had a bunch of poo poo recorded last year but didn't tell anyone because they didn't think they would ever complete it. But thank god they did.

HD DAD fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 23, 2015

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Most of the album has leaked, what with the album getting some radio play. Thought I Was A Spaceman is my immediate favorite.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
So, I just finished listening to the album back to front while waiting for my flight out of LGA. While it's gonna take some time to digest, I'd most definitely say it is top 3. There's really no use in comparing it to other Blur albums, since I think it stands quite well as its own beast, but this is definitely the same band that made 13.

Favorites: Pyongyang, Thought I Was A Spaceman, Ice Cream Man, My Terracotta Heart

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
If they do tour the US, they'd better slot in a Florida show. No one cool wants to play here. Probably for good reason.

• Locked thread