Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Bone bruise in his foot for all of preseason. He should be good next week.

You son of a bitch. He didn't play again this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Uniballer posted:

You son of a bitch. He didn't play again this week.

:) Mwahaha! The plan worked!

But seriously, he should have played. Leonardo just hasn't hosed up yet.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I was stupid and made 14 transfers this window my goal was to blow up my team and lose this round and hope for better.... somehow I don't have negative points and might be able to scrape out a win... should have kept Loyd though.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

code:
Round 3
Nybble And Bits 	39 - 9		253 Power Hour
Austin > Orlando	54 - 37		Buttzilla Butts
La Furia Rosa		58 - 22		Black Panthers FC
burrito squad		52 - 42		HYB Grim SC
Los Spooners		48 - 52		Apathy FC
Chivas Pro Cycling	42 - 37		Tadpoles FC
TheLastRacconFighter	65 - 31		FC Taco Town
RIP Chivas USA FC SC	48 - 22		1.FC Cup Check
Victorious Secret	55 - 44		Stay Free Last Place
Peay and Doody		55 - 21		Portland Wildlife II
malachi crunch		52 - 40		Words FC
QuarterInchGap		42 - 63		Atletico Uniballer
Walla Walla Wardens	36 - 51		Scab Capos SC
all stars=wins?		42 - 47		Higuain Chipshots
Zemanski's Torn ACL	62 - 52		Bumblebee FC
FC Dullest		44 - 63		Réal Montréal
TED LASSO IRL LOL	23 - 54		Aiming for the spoon
Forums Cancer		44 - 37		Duty Free FC

B.B. Rodriguez fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Mar 23, 2015

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
Up to 4th, I'm coming for you, Chivas Pro Cycling

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

I'm not in last place :3:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

This week's matches are:

Good luck with your international game week!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
For having 158 points, I sure am doing badly.

JERFit
Dec 25, 2007

if someone said they'd give me money to play music + not have a job anymore I'd say NO
Fffuck. Aristeguieta let me down man (Chivas PC). Philly is a garbage team, maybe I should just drop him.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

JERFit posted:

Fffuck. Aristeguieta let me down man (Chivas PC). Philly is a garbage team, maybe I should just drop him.

I think I'm going to use my free transfer pass and blow up my team this week. My team is full of Aristeguieta's.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Hey everyone! Here are the results from the weekend:

and your table:

and your matchups for the week:

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Craven is blowing up - on the Sounders S2 team.

That counts, right?

:effort:

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
Holy poo poo, in first after that Crew shitshow Saturday? My other guys must have really picked up the slack.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
I'm nothing without Hamid and Martins. At least I'm playing a low ranked team this week.

JERFit
Dec 25, 2007

if someone said they'd give me money to play music + not have a job anymore I'd say NO
Giving Aristeguieta one more chance. But if he lets me down again, that's it!
God philly is awful.

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.

JERFit posted:

Giving Aristeguieta one more chance. But if he lets me down again, that's it!
God philly is awful.

8 pts is good. He really should have had more, but Philly is Philly and couldn't figure out to put a game away. He is still cheap and will probably keep increasing in value. He is slow as gently caress though.

I"m done with LA players. I have no idea when they will start and when they wont. I don't understand why Villareal didn't play at all? I don't understand the keeper situation either as they seem to be just randomly switching from Pendeo to Rowe. So yea I'm just done with that team.

I wish Crew would stop having so many byes so I could actually have defensive players that are not complete poo poo.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

So how does the double game week work? I couldn't find anything in the rules on the (lovely) fantasy site explaining how points are calculated when one of your players plays twice in a week.

I'd assume that since Octavio Rivero plays twice this week, goals in both games would be counted equally towards his total score for the week.

And he will score, the Rivero train cannot be stopped.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

threeagainstfour posted:

So how does the double game week work? I couldn't find anything in the rules on the (lovely) fantasy site explaining how points are calculated when one of your players plays twice in a week.

I'd assume that since Octavio Rivero plays twice this week, goals in both games would be counted equally towards his total score for the week.

And he will score, the Rivero train cannot be stopped.

That's exactly it. You get all the points for both games. You pretty much want to start a player with multiple games unless he's total garbage.

I think I remember weeks with three games.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I lost by four points...

Lenin if I didn't make that extra trade I would would have drawn *cries* The guy I traded for lost me another point too gently caress you DeJong.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I'm all aboard the Rivero train, hoping he scores all the goals. Still hoping Vancouver lose, though. I want all the western teams to lose to eastern teams, except Portland, of course.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Sorry, I have not updated this week. I've been out and not near a computer.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I won my game this week by one point. I am sorry.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.

Jack2142 posted:

I lost by four points...

Lenin if I didn't make that extra trade I would would have drawn *cries* The guy I traded for lost me another point too gently caress you DeJong.

It's okay since I was the guy who benefited from this, so I feel less terrible about losing by one point this week.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Had Kaka not been given a second chance on that pk, I would have lost. He was my Captain and it was a 14 point swing.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Ok. Here are your results from the week:

and your current table:

And the Match-ups going in to next week!:

Also, the MLS Schedule:

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

WTF is going on? is Robinson a Squid now?

Jack2142 fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 19, 2015

insider
Feb 22, 2007

Oh yea top of the table.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

burrito posted:

in as 'burrito squad'. I can't for this poo poo to get going!

I'm very happy to be playing against you during Hate Seattle Week. At least I can look to take 3 points home from the day.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Happy to have Dempsey on my team, hoping Nagbe can put one in or at least get an assist...

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Glorious Victory, Kei Kamara is a good player, and I am happy I picked him and Rivero as my strikers at the start of the season, Ditto Benny!

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

insider posted:

Oh yea top of the table.

Think again mate :getin:

insider
Feb 22, 2007

Jack2142 posted:

Glorious Victory, Kei Kamara is a good player, and I am happy I picked him and Rivero as my strikers at the start of the season, Ditto Benny!

Yea Kei and Rivero are getting tons of points.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Moved up to spot 12, I'm coming for ya top ten!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

I went 5-0 and now I'm 0-5. I look like FC Dallas over here.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I hit that stretch of the season where I forget that I have "management" duties and I take a bit of a slide.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

highme posted:

I hit that stretch of the season where I forget that I have "management" duties and I take a bit of a slide.

I accidentally captained Kamara and forgot to buy Dempsey... one of these was a smart move.

shomakkaa
Apr 5, 2011

Woah, I'll enjoy my brief tenure at the top of the league!

I can't see myself staying there for long though...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Moved into the top ten this weekend, maybe I'll hold my spot? Moving some players around, not sure what to expect from any of my guys right now.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Scraping the bottom here this year. Worst part: I was actually trying when I picked my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Xylorjax posted:

Scraping the bottom here this year. Worst part: I was actually trying when I picked my team.

I think I'm somehow beating you.

• Locked thread