Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

253 Power Hour, I will not remove any of my cherished hometown players from my roster no matter how poo poo (Neagle, Rowe, Okoli)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

damnit Zardes I captained you... u better watch yo azz or imma swap in jozy.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Fukkin Jozy with 30pts this week for me. :gizz:

gently caress yeah for making him Captain. :haw:

I picked Zardes over Jozy... why!!! all my players did terrible dammit!

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

My team failed badly, time to revamp my offense (Kamara you failed me) and it seems like Zardes is moving towards the wings, now time to hop aboard the Jozy train. Also Piati is out for me now its Barnes time. At least I picked right on feilhaber :/

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

insider posted:

Kamara would have had a brace without ridiculous goalkeeping, and Zardes was an inch away from scoring a few times. I wouldn't write off either player just yet (I personally have Zardes).

realistically yes Kamara isn't bad, I might still keep him. I am dropping Zardes I feel he is going to play the midfielder role on the wings/forward and might not score as many from there. I am debating picking up Rivero he was promising against TFC.

Also a hint, Jewsbury is cheap and takes up a defender slot but is playing midfield and seems to be the main set piece guy for Portland atm... I think I am gonna hold him for awhile at least till Johnson or Valeri returns. For 5 mil I think he can be good for an assist or goal at some point.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I wrote off Zardes and grabbed Rivero he is cheaper, and scored too :/ albiet I am murdering my midfield now... (they failed me)

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I was stupid and made 14 transfers this window my goal was to blow up my team and lose this round and hope for better.... somehow I don't have negative points and might be able to scrape out a win... should have kept Loyd though.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I lost by four points...

Lenin if I didn't make that extra trade I would would have drawn *cries* The guy I traded for lost me another point too gently caress you DeJong.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

WTF is going on? is Robinson a Squid now?

Jack2142 fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 19, 2015

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Glorious Victory, Kei Kamara is a good player, and I am happy I picked him and Rivero as my strikers at the start of the season, Ditto Benny!

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

highme posted:

I hit that stretch of the season where I forget that I have "management" duties and I take a bit of a slide.

I accidentally captained Kamara and forgot to buy Dempsey... one of these was a smart move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I made the playoffs the first time I played this season... woo! but I got knocked out in the first round damnit.

• Locked thread