Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Accordion Man posted:

Nah, let's talk about Revolution X instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9k2ED2aw8

Great game.

I've heard that music is the weapon.

I like the secret paths they put in the game, shooters like that are always bad games but midway was pretty awesome at stuffing games full of cool secrets.

You see in the opening of revolution x when the game pans over the nightclub, pay attention if it pans right or left. When inside the club you'll be given a choice of what direction to go, choose the same direction of the prior camera pan. It will then go along a hallway, shoot the bathroom sign at the end of this hallway, this will take you into the bathroom where you will find a member of Aerosmith in a stall. Finding the members of Aerosmith gives big bonuses.

Also in the first level, in the 2nd room you will see giant lava lamps on each side, blow up both of those then destroy the mirror in the middle, this will take you to clubs upper level allowing you to skip most of the level.

All those secrets are from memory, what have I done with my life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread