Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Just stay away. That will cost you 3-4 times your purchase price to get it mobile. And thats not rust repair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I mean that's the best era for luxo barges but find one that's been used instead of let sit to rot.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Actually that looks decent. As long as its fairly leak free (expect some) but its not actively pissing fluids while it runs, it meets what Mr wiggles says, its a decent deal.

Just be prepped to dump some cash into it right away.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Just remember its an old rear end luxury car, prepare that shits going to explode for no reason at no given point. But theres a reason why these cars still roam third world countries. They are super easy to fix, and for the most part, the engines and associated running gear are super reliable and simple.

FWIW, I rarely hear complaints about Mercedes automatics. Pretty bulletproof as long as you keep some form of fluid in it. You think when they were with Chrysler, they could have stole some of that technology.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Well only Chrysler can make them explode. I never had good luck with Chrysler autos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Id still pass on the white one. It looks like its a giant headache.

Unless you REALLY want a project. And have lots of disposable cash handy. (4k is a good start)

• Locked thread