Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well??
Qdoba (the right answer
Moes
Chipotle
View Results

• Locked thread
Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Qdoba. You can have as much queso and toppings and veggie and guac as you want and they don't charge you extra

Chipotle is overrated and there's too many hipsters there and no place to sit inside.

Moe's is cool but they don't have any on my side of the state.

Also if you get the 3 tacos instead of the burrito you get the shittiest deal you could. Sorry for ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

indoflaven posted:

A feature on your printer if you're wealthy enough to afford a land line. The last time I went to Chipotle I was next in line and literally had to wait 10 minutes while they made the faxed in order. It was bullshit, so I'm doing that from now on.

I just say "I faxed in a pickup order...."

"Uhh is it a chicken burrito with guac for dave?"

"Yup"

"Okay, 9.35"

:smug:

Works at Jimmy John's too. gently caress standing in line.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

deadly_pudding posted:

what the gently caress is a qdoba

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

stuxracer posted:

Still would over the other two. Qboba is a near empty parking lot even during lunch so it has to be bad. Chipotle has a line out the door.

McDonalds also has a very long line at lunch so....

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD
NO LARD ♦ NOTHING FRIED

See a problem there?

If you don't smell like taco grease when you leave the restaurant it can't be any good.

• Locked thread