Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well??
Qdoba (the right answer
Moes
Chipotle
View Results

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I'm kinda ambivalent on Moe's and at least a few years ago Qdoba was just kinda bland and sad, generally. Last time I was at an aiport and ended up eating at one they look like they improved it but their chicken is still flavorless. Gonna have to go with Chipotle because their chicken actually tastes like something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Baja Fresh is pretty good, though.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Rand alPaul posted:

Qdoba tried to serve me guacamole they dropped on the floor. Like it fell down off their counter, spilled open, and they just put the cap back on and gave it to me. I asked for another and they told me it was fine. I complained to corporate and they didn't seem to care, only mailing me a free burrito coupon.

Their quesadillas are good.

In contrast, the Chipotle near where I used to live always gave us free guac and would often "forget" to charge us for drinks.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

BLARGHLE posted:

Both of these things are awful garbage, and you should get the gently caress out of any burrito discussion.

Their salsa singlehandedly makes it worth it. :colbert:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

TeffaBob posted:

Freebird's is trash.

• Locked thread