Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Shageletic posted:

Just want to say this blows chunks and I would have loved to see what he would have done at Louis CK's age. Being up on my podcast and just how amazingly funny and human this guy was (even in his Nerdist writer's ep, Wittels being so curious and pestering the drama writers on the panel with questions showed a curious and open mind) makes this probably the first time I've ever really felt on an emotionally level a celeb dying since I was a kid.

The last 'celebs' I can remember caring especially about were George Carlin and Rik Mayall, both of whom were pas their prime when it came to output - it was just sad that two people I admired had passed. Harris was the kind of guy who you wouldn't know unless you nerded out about comedy and his best days should've been ahead of him, which is why it's so tragic. Addiction loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Best move it to the corner where it belongs.

• Locked thread