Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Is it cool if I ride the elevator with the giant gatling gun tank? I'm claustrophobic and those things are tiny, I just feel a little better during boss battles. Room to breathe, you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Jibo posted:

I've heard rumors that he's been having these threesomes with a talking wolf and that babe who sells cheap flowers on the street. That dude is hosed up.

Remember that SOLDIER rear end in a top hat with the long-rear end sword who used to hang around here? Word is that that guy was Hojo's illegitimate baby he had with an octopus.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Funky Valentine posted:

Remember that SOLDIER rear end in a top hat with the long-rear end sword who used to hang around here? Word is that that guy was Hojo's illegitimate baby he had with an octopus.

this japan so I see nothing wrong with that

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Where did you leave the electronic scale? What? Floor 63? poo poo, how will I get it and some paper towels at the same time?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Is it cool if I ride the elevator with the giant gatling gun tank? I'm claustrophobic and those things are tiny, I just feel a little better during boss battles. Room to breathe, you know?

lol alright who's the wise guy that wrote "ATTACK WHEN TAIL IS UP" on this thing?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jibo posted:

I've heard rumors that he's been having these threesomes with a talking wolf and that babe who sells cheap flowers on the street. That dude is hosed up.

Hojo? Yeah...yeah. I'll tell you about Hojo.

*takes a cigarette drag, hand visibly shaking*

Never really spoke to him. Never wanted to. Saw him hang around with the top brass once and he looked at me like...I dunno...like he had ideas or something.

I heard things. Him...the flower girl...that talking cat whatever the gently caress that was...and how some employees "failed to show up for work". Employees he'd be asking about. Like this one guy--uh...Jimbo? Jilbo?...whatever-was gossiping about him one time. Then one day he disappeared. His wife came around asking about him. She disappeared too. And Hojo was the last guy seen with her.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Funky Valentine posted:

Is there anything that guy won't throw his penis into?

He says it's for science and I think he actually believes that but I'm pretty sure he's just a loving weirdo.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Word just came down from the boss man - I'm getting a promotion!

Gotta move, though. Some quite place in the middle of nowhere - Nibble-Heim I think it's called?

Anyway, wish me luck guys!

bigass jncos
Dec 3, 2007

Ridin' on a Mershaq back.
*secretly backs the A.V.A.L.A.N.C.H.E. Kickstarter at a tier appropriate to my IT worker income*

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
I wish I could move to Wutai, their culture is so much better than ours and they don't think it's weird for grown men to watch cartoons.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Gotta bring a file from the archives to floor 66. Ugh, having to reassemble this Midgar model is a pain.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I spent six months making the vanity model of our city and some shitlord keeps breaking off parts I meticulously placed and is shoving them in random boxes. What the hell, man.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My wife says she's taking me to see LOVELESS tonight. I hope someone blows up a reactor so I have an excuse to work overtime.

Even if that shithead Rufus cut the overtime pay.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Has anyone else had to attend these mandatory motorcycle driving courses? I don't even have a bike. I mean, that's weird right?

xsuperkidx
Sep 21, 2000

Bread Liar
Did you catch the all hands last week? That new reactor in Sector 1 looks awesome!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
God I wish I could scratch my nose right now. It's so loving hard to breathe too I don't know how you guys do it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

So this weekend me and some guys from Maintenance are gonna grab some beers and do a fuckton of snowboarding.

xsuperkidx
Sep 21, 2000

Bread Liar
Have you guys tried the special gym drink?

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Funky Valentine posted:

So this weekend me and some guys from Maintenance are gonna grab some beers and do a fuckton of snowboarding.

If you've got the gil, it's worth getting a lifetime pass for Golden Saucer just for this. Snowboarding there is just like real life except you can't crash into the snow and you don't have hoards of monsters waiting at the end.

I spent a couple days beating up poo poo in the desert just so I could get some extra money to buy the pass.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm evil as gently caress. I love deeeeeeeath

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Why is there a gauntlet in this golden box in the gift shop?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Great im stuck on cleanup duty the night after a terrorist attack AGAIN fukking bullshit

they even blew up the floor sweeper who the gently caress would even waste ammo on it did they think it was a security drone or something

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Who keeps leaving medicine in the giant-rear end air ducts?!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I come to this country at age 13. Mr. Shinra give me job fixing valves, 10 gil an hour. I am 27 now and head technician on reactor 7. My wife Rosa come to this country with me after Wutai dogs kill her family.

We live in four-room apartment and am expecting baby in two months.

I believe in Midgard, I believe in Shinra.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

you see me rollin up pops you step aside
does anybody know if there's a place in Midgar where you can hot tub in the nude with a group of like-minded men

I'm asking for a friend

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Property taxes in my Costa Del Sol condo are ridiculous better exploit those poors in Corel some more.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

MOTHERFUCKER.

After all this poo poo that Shinra tried to pull on the common workers, moving a cannon above the building, sending my friends off to die in some loving submarine, of all the littlest god drat things to go wrong, some motherfucker stole the megaphone in my locker that I was going to use to organize a workers strike.

I had kept that loving thing in there for weeks wondering if we should strike now or not and god drat it!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Some homeless girl tried to sell me flowers on the way to work today. She smelled like pee and dead rat.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Funky Valentine posted:

I can't make it. I've been doing that big bro squat dvd and I can hardly walk

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Train was cancelled today, had to climb pillar of junk to reach upper layer of the city to get to work.

Luckily I have materia which grants me knowledge of accounting, but my limit break causes me to fire lasers out of my eyes, so I have to be careful when I'm in a bad temper.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I swear if this Jenova thing turns out to be another team-building weekend I'm going to shoot myself.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Guess who just got his very own giant spider mech? This guy! I even got to paint it red,because the techies say that increases the speed by 3x as much. This one has some actual armor on it,so it hopefully won't end up like the one poor Roger piloted.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Heard about Steve?" "Yeah. That's hosed, man. Just hosed. I heard it was AVALANCHE." "Nah, that's just what they ran in the obit." "So what happened?" "You know that chocobo ranch outside of town?" 'Yeah?" "Well he died out there." "Chocobo riding accident?" "You could say that." "Huh?" "Well... You know. Steve. I mean you heard what he was--" "Wait, seriously?" "Yeah." "Jesus. What a way to go." "Yeah. Anyway, back on duty. See ya round." "You too, man... Jesus, though..."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*gets trashed at the Christmas party and hits on Sephiroth by the cookie table*

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Hey, John, what's up with all these blood streaks on the floor? gently caress it, I'm going back downstairs to type up my TPS reports, the janitors can ask the hard questions.

Wait, John's not here and what's that maniacal laughter coming from Dr. Weirdo's lab?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
So is that one dude's sword like standard equipment or what? Like can I just go and requisition a 7 foot katana from the armory?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Attack when its tail is up!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Anyone else ever notice that every drat word spoken in the meeting room is clearly audible from the men's room on the 66th floor?

On that note, I'd advise you not to eat any meat taken from the cafeteria after the 23rd if you don't like Jenova cells.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

We applaud the board's decision not to issue an indictment in the Nibelheim incident. #NotAllSOLDIERs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

And it'll countera-- oh, gently caress man. I'm so sorry. Oh my god. Oh my god.

• Locked thread