Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shiiiiiiiit, I just lost last week's paycheck at the Chocobo track!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Funky Valentine posted:

Shiiiiiiiit, I just lost last week's paycheck at the Chocobo track!

Bet against the black dude, huh?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Sharmat posted:

Bet against the black dude, huh?

I saw the Chocobo that Wutai chick was riding drop a load bigger than my motorcycle not five minutes before the race!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It has been 16 days since a reactor incident.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Do you guys ever wonder why management takes our materia away the second it levels up?

No

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It has been 0 days since a reactor incident. Ugh... this is going to mean some insurance paperwork.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Oil is not an economically viable alternative energy source, but I think PR is right when they say a token research donation might shut up the greens.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Hey, I'm the liaison from Umbrella... Can one of you guys tell me where I can find the Hawk Emblem to get to the fourth floor? I've got a meeting there, and it looks like the elevator just has a bunch of buttons with numbers on them...?

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

AVALANCHE DID NOTHING WRONG

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Hey, who wants to go to Ava-lunch? Huh? Guys? Come on!"

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Someone threw a brick through my window last night.

It said "PLANET KILLING SCUM", third time this week. My wife wants to move away from Sector 7 but I just can't risk my job yet...

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
...beep...beep......

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just... I just want a real relationship with my daughter. She's never really let me in, you know? I mean, I get that teenagers put up barriers and want their independence, and I know I'm not always home because of work, but she can't hate me her whole life, can she? I'm not a bad father. Never hit her, never raised my voice. It's not my fault I have to work long hours. And it's just like, I don't get her. Her music, her clothes, I just don't get it. Two different worlds. I just want her to share it with me. Just tell me what she's into these days, you know? Just for a little bit, let her dad into her life. I don't want to wake up one day and my little girl is gone and we never even talked to each other, like really talked. I just wish I knew how to tell her.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just... I just want a real relationship with my daughter. She's never really let me in, you know? I mean, I get that teenagers put up barriers and want their independence, and I know I'm not always home because of work, but she can't hate me her whole life, can she? I'm not a bad father. Never hit her, never raised my voice. It's not my fault I have to work long hours. And it's just like, I don't get her. Her music, her clothes, I just don't get it. Two different worlds. I just want her to share it with me. Just tell me what she's into these days, you know? Just for a little bit, let her dad into her life. I don't want to wake up one day and my little girl is gone and we never even talked to each other, like really talked. I just wish I knew how to tell her.
this guy are depress

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if I'm lyin, the planet's dyin

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Heh, I guess it doesn't matter, it probably isn't worth that much anyway.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Ha, look it you Shinra scrubs. Versalife is where its at. We get medical, dental, and a nice pension. poo poo's rad.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I swear to loving god, if one more motherfucker comes into my room and steals my 1/32 soldier in the hopes it'll bring back their girlfriend I'm gonna snap

Who even spread this stupid as gently caress rumor

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

who the hell are you guys

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Can't go bowling today, some dufus in management broke the air buster and I gotta fix it.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

you see me rollin up pops you step aside
I don't want to be "that guy," but lately, I feel like Shinra is making some unusual decisions. They wouldn't guarantee me a dental plan unless I agreed to have guns grafted on to my arms. I mean, I get that every company has quirks, but I accidentally shot a hole in my living room wall yesterday and you can bet upstairs isn't gonna pay for the repairs.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Aethersphere posted:

I don't want to be "that guy," but lately, I feel like Shinra is making some unusual decisions. They wouldn't guarantee me a dental plan unless I agreed to have guns grafted on to my arms. I mean, I get that every company has quirks, but I accidentally shot a hole in my living room wall yesterday and you can bet upstairs isn't gonna pay for the repairs.

You're lucky to even get guns tbh. Frank lost his arm on that project for Heidegger and you know what they replaced it with? A loving cannonball with spikes on it. What is he supposed to do with that? He can barely even lift the thing.

Dely Apple posted:

I swear to loving god, if one more motherfucker comes into my room and steals my 1/32 soldier in the hopes it'll bring back their girlfriend I'm gonna snap

Who even spread this stupid as gently caress rumor

Man I've heard so many crazy rear end rituals that people do to bring back their dead girlfriends. Why the gently caress don't these people just use phoenix down? You can get it for pretty cheap just about anywhere these days.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Yeah I'm trying to get back in shape, gonna take the stairs instead of the elevator from now on.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Who was the idiot who took Hades out of R&D and forgot where it was

It literally summons the Devil, we can't just not fill forms out for these things

I hope it wasn't in the gelnika

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Jibo posted:

Man I've heard so many crazy rear end rituals that people do to bring back their dead girlfriends. Why the gently caress don't these people just use phoenix down? You can get it for pretty cheap just about anywhere these days.

Its way cheaper in the work bathrooms and so much more convenient than a condom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Jibo posted:

Nah, the cheap Phoenix Downs are just made from baby Chocobo feathers, you'll barely get a light buzz off those, much less raise the dead.

I saw someone in Wall Market selling ones called Fenix Downs, who knows what those actually are?

• Locked thread