Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
loving hojo asked me to drain the headless corpse tank earlier and refill it

god i hate this job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Funky Valentine posted:

That gently caress Hojo came by the office today with his harem.

rear end in a top hat.

I've heard rumors that he's been having these threesomes with a talking wolf and that babe who sells cheap flowers on the street. That dude is hosed up.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Funky Valentine posted:

Remember that SOLDIER rear end in a top hat with the long-rear end sword who used to hang around here? Word is that that guy was Hojo's illegitimate baby he had with an octopus.

Is there anything that guy won't throw his penis into?

He says it's for science and I think he actually believes that but I'm pretty sure he's just a loving weirdo.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
I wish I could move to Wutai, their culture is so much better than ours and they don't think it's weird for grown men to watch cartoons.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Funky Valentine posted:

So this weekend me and some guys from Maintenance are gonna grab some beers and do a fuckton of snowboarding.

If you've got the gil, it's worth getting a lifetime pass for Golden Saucer just for this. Snowboarding there is just like real life except you can't crash into the snow and you don't have hoards of monsters waiting at the end.

I spent a couple days beating up poo poo in the desert just so I could get some extra money to buy the pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Aethersphere posted:

I don't want to be "that guy," but lately, I feel like Shinra is making some unusual decisions. They wouldn't guarantee me a dental plan unless I agreed to have guns grafted on to my arms. I mean, I get that every company has quirks, but I accidentally shot a hole in my living room wall yesterday and you can bet upstairs isn't gonna pay for the repairs.

You're lucky to even get guns tbh. Frank lost his arm on that project for Heidegger and you know what they replaced it with? A loving cannonball with spikes on it. What is he supposed to do with that? He can barely even lift the thing.

Dely Apple posted:

I swear to loving god, if one more motherfucker comes into my room and steals my 1/32 soldier in the hopes it'll bring back their girlfriend I'm gonna snap

Who even spread this stupid as gently caress rumor

Man I've heard so many crazy rear end rituals that people do to bring back their dead girlfriends. Why the gently caress don't these people just use phoenix down? You can get it for pretty cheap just about anywhere these days.

• Locked thread