Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Look I'm not saying it was difficult being the company PR guy. That's...I mean its pretty pretentious to assume that considering whats happened the past few months with the loving meteor and giant monsters and poo poo that my problems were somehow worse than others.

Its just...ah, Christ *takes a drag on cigarette* I mean poo poo like reporting that your CEO got stabbed by a dead ninja thing and having helicopters around the area when that plate dropped on Sector 7? Its not easy to spin that into something even remotely sensible. S'all I'm saying, man...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jibo posted:

I've heard rumors that he's been having these threesomes with a talking wolf and that babe who sells cheap flowers on the street. That dude is hosed up.

Hojo? Yeah...yeah. I'll tell you about Hojo.

*takes a cigarette drag, hand visibly shaking*

Never really spoke to him. Never wanted to. Saw him hang around with the top brass once and he looked at me like...I dunno...like he had ideas or something.

I heard things. Him...the flower girl...that talking cat whatever the gently caress that was...and how some employees "failed to show up for work". Employees he'd be asking about. Like this one guy--uh...Jimbo? Jilbo?...whatever-was gossiping about him one time. Then one day he disappeared. His wife came around asking about him. She disappeared too. And Hojo was the last guy seen with her.

• Locked thread