Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mr. Shinra says that our department will get actual mouths on our models if we can build a Barrett-proof reactor.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

mako doesn't burn hot enough to melt souls

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

That gently caress Hojo came by the office today with his harem.

rear end in a top hat.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Jibo posted:

I've heard rumors that he's been having these threesomes with a talking wolf and that babe who sells cheap flowers on the street. That dude is hosed up.

Remember that SOLDIER rear end in a top hat with the long-rear end sword who used to hang around here? Word is that that guy was Hojo's illegitimate baby he had with an octopus.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Word just came down from the boss man - I'm getting a promotion!

Gotta move, though. Some quite place in the middle of nowhere - Nibble-Heim I think it's called?

Anyway, wish me luck guys!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My wife says she's taking me to see LOVELESS tonight. I hope someone blows up a reactor so I have an excuse to work overtime.

Even if that shithead Rufus cut the overtime pay.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

So this weekend me and some guys from Maintenance are gonna grab some beers and do a fuckton of snowboarding.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I come to this country at age 13. Mr. Shinra give me job fixing valves, 10 gil an hour. I am 27 now and head technician on reactor 7. My wife Rosa come to this country with me after Wutai dogs kill her family.

We live in four-room apartment and am expecting baby in two months.

I believe in Midgard, I believe in Shinra.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Some homeless girl tried to sell me flowers on the way to work today. She smelled like pee and dead rat.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shiiiiiiiit, I just lost last week's paycheck at the Chocobo track!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Sharmat posted:

Bet against the black dude, huh?

I saw the Chocobo that Wutai chick was riding drop a load bigger than my motorcycle not five minutes before the race!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Someone threw a brick through my window last night.

It said "PLANET KILLING SCUM", third time this week. My wife wants to move away from Sector 7 but I just can't risk my job yet...

• Locked thread