Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Sweat dripped down Jimby's brow as he eased his fingers off the keyboard. Before him lay the shattered, ruined cranium of yet another victim, body still warm. He could feel the tension in his body gradually siphoning away. He had done it. Yet another victim claimed.

Feeling a satisfaction that verged on arousal, he allowed his tongue to trace the edges of his encrusted lips, gathering the residual Dorito dust that provided him with sustenance throughout the ordeal. The one true snack of a professional videogamer had bestowed upon him the focus needed to deliver the one death-blow that could finally spell his way out of the hell that he called his waking life! This was finally his big break!

For years he had watched the big leagues on Youtube, endless nights and early mornings punctuated by the steady glow of his monitor, a portal into a world he found to be - infuriatingly - beyond his reach. Millions of headshots claimed by nobodies who, against all odds, somehow had hundreds of subscribers! They were earning money, a keep, something to give to their grandchildren... Hell, they could get Doritos FOR FREE.

He needed this. This was his out. He had a talent when it came to cranial devastation, and by god he wanted the world to know.

So every night he trained. He started small, sniping in Bad Company with the other wookies on the hill. 2fort was a paradise for him: Those beginner bots didn't know what hit 'em! Even when he was away from his machines he would watch people as they went about their daily lives. He wondered how everyone would react if he had a gun right there and then and just... took the shot. Would they be frightened? Would they applaud? All he knew is that he would have hundreds of viewers, and there'd be nothing they could do about it.

And so headshots became his obsession. Every degree he span he felt himself become giddy. Whenever that autoaim finally clicked and targeted the poor bastard's oblongata, he felt a chill of exhilaration run down his spine. He could see the money now, piling up in 0.06c piles by his desk. He had the skills, but what he needed was an audience...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyman
Nov 1, 2008
I reported Kewpuh to the Game moderator (Kewpuh) for you Jimbo. Hopefully he get taken down a notch!!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

I, Butthole posted:

man, you need to stop linking that Chucky video, it's old now

you can thank kewpuh for that.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Songbearer posted:

Sweat dripped down Jimby's brow as he eased his fingers off the keyboard. Before him lay the shattered, ruined cranium of yet another victim, body still warm. He could feel the tension in his body gradually siphoning away. He had done it. Yet another victim claimed.

Feeling a satisfaction that verged on arousal, he allowed his tongue to trace the edges of his encrusted lips, gathering the residual Dorito dust that provided him with sustenance throughout the ordeal. The one true snack of a professional videogamer had bestowed upon him the focus needed to deliver the one death-blow that could finally spell his way out of the hell that he called his waking life! This was finally his big break!

For years he had watched the big leagues on Youtube, endless nights and early mornings punctuated by the steady glow of his monitor, a portal into a world he found to be - infuriatingly - beyond his reach. Millions of headshots claimed by nobodies who, against all odds, somehow had hundreds of subscribers! They were earning money, a keep, something to give to their grandchildren... Hell, they could get Doritos FOR FREE.

He needed this. This was his out. He had a talent when it came to cranial devastation, and by god he wanted the world to know.

So every night he trained. He started small, sniping in Bad Company with the other wookies on the hill. 2fort was a paradise for him: Those beginner bots didn't know what hit 'em! Even when he was away from his machines he would watch people as they went about their daily lives. He wondered how everyone would react if he had a gun right there and then and just... took the shot. Would they be frightened? Would they applaud? All he knew is that he would have hundreds of viewers, and there'd be nothing they could do about it.

And so headshots became his obsession. Every degree he span he felt himself become giddy. Whenever that autoaim finally clicked and targeted the poor bastard's oblongata, he felt a chill of exhilaration run down his spine. He could see the money now, piling up in 0.06c piles by his desk. He had the skills, but what he needed was an audience...

Holy cow! This was amazing! Great story telling. I think you have a future in video game interpretation novels! Hopefully it takes off and you can move out of your parents basement and into an apartment! Best of luck.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
i got av'd

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
kewpuh can you just mod challenge this poo poo or something cmon man. mod challenge. mod challenge. mod challenge. mod challenge.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Stux posted:

kewpuh can you just mod challenge this poo poo or something cmon man. mod challenge. mod challenge. mod challenge. mod challenge.

mod challenges are gay

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Kewpuh posted:

mod challenges are gay

then ban him because this is rely bad and dumb

also don't use gay as pejorative plz

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
haha this kid is getting so owned. oh man he just posted another troll face and/or meme this is epic...! What a Meltdown dot txt amirite :xd:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
this is possibly limitless... maybe he'll post another thread with a video in a day or two hahahahaha

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

stux stop getting on my nerves

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Songbearer posted:

holy poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

i got av'd

how long do you usually keep avs that are bought for you?

I try to give people some mileage for the money they spend on me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Kewpuh posted:

stux stop getting on my nerves

calm down

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the kewpuh-stux bromance is one of my favorite things in Games right now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
kewpuh if i can buy myself a chie avatar and not have it changed i will stop getting on your nerves on purpose at the very least

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i will change it the second I see it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Eonwe posted:

i will change it the second I see it

please just let me and chie be together, why ruin something so beautiful

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how about a nice Yukiko av

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Eonwe posted:

how long do you usually keep avs that are bought for you?

I try to give people some mileage for the money they spend on me

i usually give them about a week because someone paid money for it and gently caress robbing people of their money

Stux posted:

kewpuh if i can buy myself a chie avatar and not have it changed i will stop getting on your nerves on purpose at the very least

whatever avatar you choose will have retard cartman face features put over it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Kewpuh posted:

i usually give them about a week because someone paid money for it and gently caress robbing people of their money

whatever avatar you choose will have retard cartman face features put over it

wow the irony in this post is off the scale!!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
kewpuh this could be us but u clownin

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
which one would you be stux

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Eonwe posted:

which one would you be stux

id let kewpuh choose first, its only polite to be nice to friends and let their preference take precedent over your own imo

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Jimby posted:

Holy cow! This was amazing! Great story telling. I think you have a future in video game interpretation novels! Hopefully it takes off and you can move out of your parents basement and into an apartment! Best of luck.

How are you not getting that everyone here is laughing AT you and not with you?

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Stux posted:

haha this kid is getting so owned. oh man he just posted another troll face and/or meme this is epic...! What a Meltdown dot txt amirite :xd:

Haha! Totally!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pound_Coin posted:

How are you not getting that everyone here is laughing AT you and not with you?

Oh man, your words are annoying me

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Stux posted:

kewpuh this could be us but u clownin

dibs on carl weathers

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Kewpuh posted:

dibs on carl weathers

now we bros

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jimby is epic for the win

possibly even for the lulz

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:drat:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

;lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kewpuh posted:

you already robbed this man of dozens of youtube views, that's like 8 cents right there

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

CharlestonJew posted:

you already robbed this man of dozens of youtube views, that's like 8 cents right there

ya

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jimby posted:

Then why are my links being changed to Child's Play whenever I edit it? I should be able to upload links to this forum with no problem. Instead I'm being "trolled" on a website I pay for. Awesome.

This is an outrage

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

This is an outrage

will you put kewpuh in his place

what he is doing to our friend jimby is WRONGG

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Kewpuh is clearly a loose cannon going off the rails here, Jimbo

I will assemble the council

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gamestalk whatever happened to groinshots. Why did groinshots not also become a thing? They were big in FPS games for a while.

Sniper series
Bulletstorm
Stranglehold
Saints Row 2/3/4

All of these had glorious nadger-knackering ball-istics and they were more fun than your plain old headshot but they never took off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Songbearer posted:

Gamestalk whatever happened to groinshots. Why did groinshots not also become a thing? They were big in FPS games for a while.

Sniper series
Bulletstorm
Stranglehold
Saints Row 2/3/4

All of these had glorious nadger-knackering ball-istics and they were more fun than your plain old headshot but they never took off

Patriarchy.

• Locked thread