Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Kewpuh posted:

dibs on carl weathers

Stux posted:

now we bros

you guys are more like carl weathers and tobias

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
dibs on tobias

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Nice avatar kewpuh

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Kewpuh posted:

dibs on tobias

i hope stux can make a good stew

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

gnarlyhotep posted:

Kewpuh is clearly a loose cannon going off the rails here, Jimbo

I will assemble the council

Thank you. I appreciate it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jimby posted:

My pleasure. Someone has to look out for quality OPs like this one.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

OP hosed this dudes mom, LMAO

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Eonwe posted:

looks like that dude got owned & pwned heh

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is this some meta trolling poo poo or is jimby really this tone deaf and retarded

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Is this some meta trolling poo poo or is jimby really this tone deaf and retarded

I honestly think he's 100% serious

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
This is a very good thread full of very good posts but the headshot in the OP was not as epic or amazing as described and if you quote me just to reply OP I'm going to quote and reply to you and replace your post with a picture of lightning being sad

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

bathroomrage posted:

This is a very good thread full of very good posts but the headshot in the OP was not as epic or amazing as described and if you quote me just to reply OP I'm going to quote and reply to you and replace your post with a picture of lightning being sad

you got it all wrong man

obviously you replace it with a clip from any of the first three childs play films

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bathroomrage posted:

OP I'm going to quote and reply to you and replace your post with a picture of lightning being sad

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
I mean clearly fish out of water, but I like the scraper. HE COULD BE A CONTENDAH.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

bathroomrage posted:

You are entitled to your opinion. Some could pull that off, and think it's boring; some can't and think it's "cool." I appeal to those that find those type of kills entertaining.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

haha, thanks! I reply positively to those that are positive, and generally respond negatively (or kill them with kindness) to those that are negative.

Which is what some 90% of people on the internet/forums do.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Show us more cool kills then.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

bathroomrage posted:

Show us more cool kills then.

I will. Work on them everyday. I'll post them in the Game forums at certain times.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

I love this website.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
This is the kind of dedication this forum needs.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Songbearer posted:

Sweat dripped down Jimby's brow as he eased his fingers off the keyboard. Before him lay the shattered, ruined cranium of yet another victim, body still warm. He could feel the tension in his body gradually siphoning away. He had done it. Yet another victim claimed.

Feeling a satisfaction that verged on arousal, he allowed his tongue to trace the edges of his encrusted lips, gathering the residual Dorito dust that provided him with sustenance throughout the ordeal. The one true snack of a professional videogamer had bestowed upon him the focus needed to deliver the one death-blow that could finally spell his way out of the hell that he called his waking life! This was finally his big break!

For years he had watched the big leagues on Youtube, endless nights and early mornings punctuated by the steady glow of his monitor, a portal into a world he found to be - infuriatingly - beyond his reach. Millions of headshots claimed by nobodies who, against all odds, somehow had hundreds of subscribers! They were earning money, a keep, something to give to their grandchildren... Hell, they could get Doritos FOR FREE.

He needed this. This was his out. He had a talent when it came to cranial devastation, and by god he wanted the world to know.

So every night he trained. He started small, sniping in Bad Company with the other wookies on the hill. 2fort was a paradise for him: Those beginner bots didn't know what hit 'em! Even when he was away from his machines he would watch people as they went about their daily lives. He wondered how everyone would react if he had a gun right there and then and just... took the shot. Would they be frightened? Would they applaud? All he knew is that he would have hundreds of viewers, and there'd be nothing they could do about it.

And so headshots became his obsession. Every degree he span he felt himself become giddy. Whenever that autoaim finally clicked and targeted the poor bastard's oblongata, he felt a chill of exhilaration run down his spine. He could see the money now, piling up in 0.06c piles by his desk. He had the skills, but what he needed was an audience...

I regret that I have but one 5 to give this thread. (Because Kewpuh bans all my parachutes)

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
:( The link in the OP is some lovely GTA video and after all your talk of Child's Play videos I'm nothing but disappointed in this thread.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

How do I rate this thread a 5 while denying Jimby the credit HE DESERVES for it?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
fart

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
hey jimby you should stop posting stuff like this and giving these guys material, no one in the thread saying they like your videos or posts or whatever is being serious and you are being trolled. just write the $10 off as a learning experience and don't give them more ammo. or if you aren't going to do that then at least flip out or something because this is so dull and weak its embarrassing for both sides

namaste

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
any video or thread you post is gonna have the exact same outcome forever and there are other places like reddit and the chans which would prob be more amenable to your content

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
gently caress off Stux

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

shut up cartman

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

ShankyMcStabber
Mar 9, 2012

I spend way too much money on computer parts.
The only real solution to this thread is Space Court.

Quick, someone get Scooter to come in here and start the process.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

if I need a new avatar in the future will you make me one?

yours are pro as gently caress

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

ShankyMcStabber posted:

The only real solution to this thread is Space Court.
I am here.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
$10 is a paltry sum compared to the thousands I'll rake in when my pro gaming montages make it big

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pikachu posted:

$10 is a paltry sum compared to the thousands I'll rake in when my pro gaming montages make it big

:)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wow he really doesn't get it

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

C'mon, you're supposed to put an image macro at the end of every post. you were doing so well!

psyman
Nov 1, 2008
Jimby listen, there's a spot open for a 4-way face off between posters in Doom 2, in the stickied virtualboycolour challenge thread. This is your chance to prove what a true pro you are live in front of the whole forums!: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703081

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if you volunteer you will unironically get some SA forums cred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Wow he really doesn't get it

Oh i do, i just enjoy being a sarcastic smartass...just like the 80% of people in the SA forums :)

• Locked thread