Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is this the kinkless thread. all i have left item collar my domme left me . don't tell my mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i tried to read a book on the kindle app on my phone but apparently only a free preview was available and theres no obvious way to purchase the books. thanks

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's easy as gently caress to order a book or send a preview to an actual kindle

plus there's no DRM so you can pirate books if you want the used bookstore experience

from the phone app theres no obvious way to buy the book. it told me i could ad it to my wishlist but thats it.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i don't have a kindle anymore but reading books on my phone seemed easy. i could prob buy the book on the website but its dumb as gently caress that there isn't a "buy this book" button in the Kindle Branded App

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

sounds like a personal problem man dunno how you could want to read anything for an extended period on a phone or non eink tablet

My Kindle Was Stolen trademeark lovely yosposter too stupid to live in a non poor neighboorhood

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

why you think I got a kindle instead of giant bookshelves you should be more responsible

she was asking for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

atomicthumbs posted:

In high school, I installed Rockbox on my first-generation iPod Nano and read dozens of science fiction novels on it. Now I work in a computer garbage dump and post in YOSPOS. Don't let your children grow up like me. Just say no to technology.

thats funny in high school i castrated myself in vocal protest of the matriarchy

• Locked thread