Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
gas this thread immediately

ban op for good measure

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

every probation in its right place

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

reckoner (its smythe)

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

219 step

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

optimistic (youll go back to gbs)

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

exit music (for your posting career)

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

wish you'd disappear completely

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

[op is] idioteque

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
shaka, when the walls fell

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

in tyool 2015 double dip suffered the extreme penalty

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
maybe exit music for a film? i honestly couldnt get into anything after oparanouid android

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8ajxxQNJI

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
"reading this thread is like opening my skull and rubbing my brain on broken glass. "

catchy refrain.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

please gas this music mega thread

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
'freep'

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
46 and 2

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Radiohead is a bad music band, sorry OP

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lol I remember being depressed and listening to radiohead

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
Much like your fake plastic posting

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

The Management posted:

lol I remember being depressed and listening to radiohead

creep.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
op you know as well as I do that this thread isn't computer enough. I was hoping for an OK Computer joke in the op but it didn't deliver!

However, as we know Radiohead embraced that digital new order and release their smash hit album In Rainbows via web for free by donation. So..

1) post a video of a home made in rainbows CDR coming out of a computer CD drive but on the reverse is a pic of YOSPOS legend moose milkies ave.

2) cum on a CDR of in rainbows

I'm going on a zip line tour today so I will return to harvest the fruit of this thread tonight.

Good hunting

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Smythe posted:

op you know as well as I do that this thread isn't computer enough. I was hoping for an OK Computer joke in the op but it didn't deliver!

However, as we know Radiohead embraced that digital new order and release their smash hit album In Rainbows via web for free by donation. So..

1) post a video of a home made in rainbows CDR coming out of a computer CD drive but on the reverse is a pic of YOSPOS legend moose milkies ave.

I'm going on a zip line tour today so I will return to harvest the fruit of this thread tonight.

Good hunting

You need to add a mod challenge to the title.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Smythe posted:

Good hunting

i appreiate your attempts to spice things up in the pos but i hope you give up soon

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

colbylol posted:

i appreiate your attempts to spice things up in the pos but i hope you give up soon

gently caress u and get out

smythe4fuhrer

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
in rainbows was one of the lower points for post-1990s radiohead

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

in rainbows is the best radiohead album :colbert:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my favorite song is the one with bleep bloopy music and some dude whining over it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Smythe posted:

Good hunting

you sound like a bends guy.

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
the bends supremacy

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Stymie posted:

my favorite song is the one with bleep bloopy music and some dude whining over it

woah how did you discern my upcoming single

check out my soundcloud

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

smythe if I fulfill your mod challenge along with a home made radiohead esque cover can we ban the OP

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mido posted:

smythe if I fulfill your mod challenge along with a home made radiohead esque cover can we ban the OP

lol

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

to be honest ... the last one!

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

colbylol posted:

lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

colbylol posted:

in rainbows was one of the lower points for post-1990s radiohead

hail to the thief is their only low point. in rainbows and king of limbs are both fantastic. tkol is probably my most listened to radiohead album, and i listened to a lot of kid a in my angsty druggy days

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

du -hast posted:

gently caress u and get out

smythe4fuhrer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
smythe spices things up in yospos the same way yosposters spice up their sex life: by cumming on random objects, instead of just into a kerchief/boxers

• Locked thread