Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I’m sorry my writing was too high-brow for the proles. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Tiggum posted:

The Trump persona was supposed to be a trial run for the cthonic reptile empire’s true plan, but people are just so dumb and so goddamn crazy that Trump ended up being ridiculously successful and so our reptilian overlords had to move their plans forward. Trump kept winning! because of how dumb everyone else is.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

So, if you don’t know the truth about something, can you say obviously wrong bullshit about it in parseltongue and have it autocorrect to the right statement?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Does the Potterverse have cures for things like Down syndrome? They can’t fix minds, but what about genetics?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

If companies start physically branding their employees, could they trademark them? Asking for a multinational conglomerate friend.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Wouldn’t the entire universe exist in some funky clusterfuck of superpositions if time did not exist?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Unbreakable vow, you say? A precocious child should have a loophole to that one figured out in a day or two, tops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

It’s been a while since I’ve read “lol” in long form.