Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

I was all set to go on an OKC safari by searching that keyword they mention, but apparently nobody uses it.

I'm alright with that, really.

e: Oh, I was wrong. It's nobody within 25 miles of me. Yeah, there might be some gold here.

Sighence fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Does it really if there are hundreds and hundreds of these people and none of them sound particularly crazy, or at least not in a way that is humorous?

quote:

bloocheeze chapter 4 . Mar 8, 2010
ohmygosh, this is amazing. I love logical!Harry; he makes everything funnier. Although, his knowledge may be a bit much for a 10/11 year old, don't you think? :\ Well, I guess that depends on his environment and the way he was brought up... Hm. Oh well. It's entertaining, so who am I to complain?

This is a pretty original take on the HP world and I'm happy I stumbled upon it. I think the only other fic similar to this was that one HP/Marvel cross over... But I digress.

Your story telling skills are great and your sense of humor is similar to mine, so yay! Ahaha, and I'm actually learning something useful as I read this, so that's a plus too. I don't have too much to say (or rather I'm too lazy right now to write a full out review/critique, ahaha ._.; ) so I'll just end with this: You're a great writer and I hope to see you update soon!

'Cause I really wanna see Harry at Hogwarts, kukukuku BD

I'd be alright with a reduction in them but poo poo like this is why I look forward to reviews of chapters almost as much as posts of others' comments.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

Wow, Harry really needs some decent mentors in how to talk to people without coming across as an incredible weirdo at the first encounter. Or is this supposed to be a portrayal of how home-schooling slows the development of the child’s social skills?

As a home schooled only child, I can say I was never this bad. I was/am a giant nerd, but even the most insular home schooler learns how not to be the worst conversationalist ever.