Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Moddington posted:

The best part is that he's never actually read Harry Potter, only fanfic of it.

You're right... that really is the best part. I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around the why of the whole thing.

I mean, if you want to be a respected blogger and "AI researcher" then obviously the best medium to speak to people is Harry Potter fanfiction.

e: also, I've read the sentence below about 4 times now and my mind is still recovering.

tvtropes posted:

Almost all of his works, whether fanfic or original, are highly philosophical Author Tracts. And then there's Peggy Susie, which is merely a Calvin and Hobbes fic and parody of The Terminator... with no philosophical elements whatsoever.

metricchip fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Added Space posted:

The author has stated there will be 120 chapters total. The story currently stands at 600k words. :getin:

Doesn't beat ye-olde Smash Bros fanfic which is apparently the longest written work known to man at 3,500,000+ words.