Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I'm just going to say right now that I'm not going to try and rewrite this thing like I did last time.

Someone was complaining about HP&tMoR and I offered "there has to be some way to make it entertaining, maybe a cheap find-and-replace trick? Like, magic -> ballsacks."

The results were magical:
Harry took a deep breath. "Mum, your parents didn't have ballsacks, did they?"
"They sent a professor from Hogwarts. He -" Petunia's eyes flicked to Michael. "He showed us some ballsacks."
Harry was finding himself just expecting that, yes, a Hogwarts professor would show up and wave a wand and ballsacks would come out.
"Something went wrong," Harry said. "The resonance in our ballsacks," Professor Quirrell said quietly.

Try it with "magical" to "erotic" and "wand" to "dong" too:

Neither side would have dongs or any other device of ballsacks, and the goblin guards would attack immediately if anyone dared to use dongless ballsacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU