Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grass Effect
tt sure is good being the only person on BYOB without a case of The Sadbrains :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

My brains are awesome, and everything about life is good right now. If you're sad, I recommend getting over it, it helped me a whole lot.

ulvir

actually my brain is very normal. so normal, in fact, that I'm going out next weekend. that's right. suck it, non-life havers

FartGhost

have an all you can eat buffet but with sadbrains medication

Stormyish

get a cake with 420 candles

Lil Cunty

wait what's the actual date of the anniversary? I'd like to do something nice for byob for its birthday

ty crap

ty landy

landy.

WD-40 posted:

wait what's the actual date of the anniversary? I'd like to do something nice for byob for its birthday

Wednesday

treasure bear

[in cool voice] ugh a wohle year of byob82

uhghhh

i think ill celebrate by.. uh.. not giviung a gently caress? :c00lbert:

ulvir

Cumt posted:

uhghhh

tao of lmao

Cumt posted:

uhghhh

this but sincerely

bwatts

its cool to not care about your friends

FluffieDuckie

is there going to be an oficial thread when the day comes bc i'm tired of looking at the op date in this thread and counting up 10 days.

it's really cutting into my posting time

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i will make the official thread on feb. 32nd

GEExCEE

Cumt posted:

uhghhh

llol

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

carly rae jepsen's new single is coming out tomorrow so I'll prob be listening to that during the pizza party

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

Chill la Chill posted:

carly rae jepsen's new single is coming out tomorrow so I'll prob be listening to that during the pizza party

saaaweet. wanna listen to it at the same time while touching the friend square?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

sure! I'm gonna listen to it while boxing too. The 20-second clip sounds promising but I can't find it anymore.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

oh wait lol the whole thing can already be found: http://www.popologynow.com/2015/03/01/new-single-carly-rae-jepsen-i-really-like-you/

Piso Mojado

t

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a CRJ fan now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Brillo_Pad posted:

you're a doll

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
How are we celebrating this?

----------------

bwatts

if you didn't get the pm already, i guess you're not invited or something.

Looke

I'm going to jack it off over women being raped in an alleyway whilst shoving my favourite 'za up my sons anus

i am he

Looke posted:

I'm going to jack it off over women being raped in an alleyway whilst shoving my favourite 'za up my sons anus

lcassic Looke

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Looke posted:

jack it off

GEExCEE

Al Borland posted:

How are we celebrating this?

AHUDDhuuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhrrrrrrrrrr FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUURRRRPRoooooOAh JEHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

GEExCEE posted:

AHUDDhuuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhrrrrrrrrrr FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUURRRRPRoooooOAh JEHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

----------------

Grass Effect

Brillo_Pad posted:

haha, nice trick. but we all know february has only 30 days.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I'm gong to post next year, in byob

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
March 4th is also the 4 year anniversary of moving to this poo poo city and I am celebrating by leaving it forever a week later.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Qwerinty posted:

March 4th is also the 4 year anniversary of moving to this poo poo city and I am celebrating by leaving it forever a week later.

I hope you keep posting from your new home. Also i am curious to know where new home is, though please don't feel obligated to share, especially because this forum will be deleted before your move.

i am he

i'd like to know about qwerinty. i like her a lot.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Qwerinty posted:

what city?

----------------

i am he

the last , and first, time i cried was when qwerinty autobanned

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

I hope you keep posting from your new home. Also i am curious to know where new home is, though please don't feel obligated to share, especially because this forum will be deleted before your move.

Portland, ME. Flying out in two weeks. I miss the ocean, east coast attitude, dreary new england weather, family, stuff like that.

i am he posted:

i'd like to know about qwerinty. i like her a lot.

:kimchi: I like you, i am he, a lot also, who really has encouraged me a lot and is an interesting person from what I can tell from posts.

Al Borland posted:

what city?

Denver. gently caress this city.

i am he posted:

the last , and first, time i cried was when qwerinty autobanned

For me, it was ectral, and when I heard about his subsequent death. See you on the other side, ectral....

----------------

i am he

I really wanna go to Portland, ME. It seems like a cool place. I thought Denver was cool too though and now I'm not so sure...

ulvir

Qwerinty posted:

moving out of poo poo cities forever is a good strat for improving overall quality of life

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Qwerinty posted:

Denver. gently caress this city.

For me, it was ectral, and when I heard about his subsequent death. See you on the other side, ectral....

Move to Chicago we can be friends! Also I punched a hole in my wall when I heard about Ectral.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Portland Maine has a bike share program run by one of the vendors I'm in contact with I think. He says it's a cool place. I hope you love it so much you cry years of joy.

• Locked thread