Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
and hosed ethnic schoolboys in ethiopian sex shops

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Steve jobs got them to kneel down and suck on his penis in a dimly lit ethiopian sex shop

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Steve jobs, the fruitarian, was able to cure cancer by shoving his nuts into the rear end in a top hat of an ethnic sex slave

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Steve jobs owned and brought us the modern smart phone.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no they will not?

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

eric posted:

He was a very great man. He spread the AIDS to more underage gently caress boys than anyone else in human history

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
nobody is perfect and i think the contributions he brought to the computing industry far outweigh any seedier activities he may or may not (do u even have proof?) participated in

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
"Ah, steve jobs, what a great man" - gary glitter

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sounds plausible op

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Steve Jobs Was a Sex-Mad Bully, and Thought Himself a Reincarnated Fighter Pilot...

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
ya Steve died from the aids

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 388 days!
lmao this is how youre spending your weekend

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
don't weekend shame please

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Steve jobs got them to kneel down and suck on his penis in a dimly lit ethiopian sex shop

eric posted:

:siren: this now a thunderdome style thread. black man 3 and Ken will have a flame war and at the end of today i will determine who won and who lost. the loser gets a probe

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
all this is true

and yet tim cook is the inferior man for allowing apple to make such terrible products as the iphone 6

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Stymie posted:

all this is true

and yet tim cook is the inferior man for allowing apple to make such terrible products as the iphone 6

"iphone 6 officially worse than child rape" -stymie

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Smythe posted:

:siren: this now a thunderdome style thread. black man 3 and Ken will have a flame war and at the end of today i will determine who won and who lost. the loser gets a probe

fuckin laffo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you, uh, you might wanna adjust the angle of your sails, smythe, no offense

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*Jumps into Black Man 3's corner like Mickey*

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

black man 3 is gay

that's all i got

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eric posted:

black man 3 is gay

that's all i got

Don't be a pussy!!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
erik the viking??? more like erik the dyke king!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Oh sorry his name ke Eric. I thot it was Ken since his av. Oop

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

eric posted:

black man 3 is gay

that's all i got

You worship the pedophile steve jobs and secretly wish you could suck him off like his east asian gently caress boys

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
You print out a photo of steve jobs every night and cum on his stubbly pedophile looking face while imagining that he is putting his HIV infested penis into your rear end hole

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

/me throws this into the ring when the ref isn't looking: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3622381&userid=28534

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
MAINTaining neutrality till its time to score but this is looking brutal.......

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

god drat this guy is mad about the xbox one

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Lmao

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Xbox one and the pedophile Steve Jobs,, wow we got a winner here

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

That#s pretty good, but imagine that the second guy is a fat decrepit IT worker w/a steve jobs tattoo on his rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this is too brutal. i will allow 1 other guy to run down the causeway and slip into rhw ring, clobber black man 3 ONE TIME without me noticing. black man 3 got an assist so its only fair. will anyone step into the squared circle on his behalf?

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Nah instead just extremely probe this guy for this unbelievably fail post

eric posted:

black man 3 is gay

that's all i got

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its not looking good BM3 i'll agree with you, but im going to give this guy and his allies till end of day, pacific time.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

we gotta get rid of all those drat megathreads to make room for quality entertainment like this

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

didn't read past the fact that there's five loving pages. game over

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

we gotta get rid of all those drat megathreads to make room for quality entertainment like this

please save meta posting for the organization restructioning suggestion box/banme thread "steve jobs is dead" thread to open tomorrow, mid morning pacific time

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also qirex fine sir i think you will find the only megathread that has been tampered with was the mutation of the music thread from "post unclicked youtubes here" to "post about computer assisted music production here" so i relly dont grok your gripe hombre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

you, uh, you might wanna adjust the angle of your sails, smythe, no offense

lol

• Locked thread