Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I can already say something good about tonight's event. We will more than likely get to see Natalya :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Fat Lowtax posted:

Tonight I will be cheering on Roman Reigns, American Sniper and The Abstract Concept Of Entropy

You've turned heel on the internet.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

A free PPV I can watch on my tv.

I guess I'm in, even if every time I actually watch a ppv live it ends up stinking up the joint.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hope Lesnar shows up tonight and demonstrates his pulsating power

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Blasmeister posted:

I didn't watch smackdown, but apparently there's a good Goldust promo, anyone know where to find it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjC-AtllvGI

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope Dolph gets to do a cool thing and also gets to stop carrying Ryback and Rowan around.

Let's Go Sting.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Don't buy a boat, seriously.

E-Diddy
Mar 30, 2004
I'm both hot and bothered
The wife and I are on our way to the show. We're 4th row in the stands facing the camera so maybe you'll be able to see her weird rear end yellow Daniel Bryan sign. We're looking forward to it and I hope I run into those LetsBooBryan dudes so I can hand out stunners.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Free money, get on a boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

thank you, for enabling my laziness.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
There are two types of people in this world. People who have a boat and people who wish they had a boat.

There are rumors of a third type who are afraid of boats but those are the people who believe Jews did 9/11. Do NOT trust them.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Your Boy Fancy posted:

There are two types of people in this world. People who have a boat and people who wish they had a boat.

Wrong. There is a third type. The guy who has multiple friends who have all types of boats from ocean going fishing boats to ski boats.

Be the third type.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I could be your boat friend.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
The PPV needs to start soon. I want things to like besides the Wife Elect's stir-fry. Which is also good.

She's binging on Glee downstairs. The ceasefire on judging one another is holding. For now.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

since the weather is melting large swaths of snow i could use a boat

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Having a friend with a boat is like having a friend with a kid. When you hang out with your friend you get to have a great time playing with their kid, but when it springs a leak the friend has to deal with it.

same thing with a boat.

edit

related: We taught my friend's two year old how to kick out at 2 and a half, lock in the crossface crippler, and get in a 3 point stance during the Super Bowl. Then she started crying and we left the room while momma dealt with it. Kids rule when they aren't yours

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Your Boy Fancy posted:

There are rumors of a third type who are afraid of boats but those are the people who believe Jews did 9/11. Do NOT trust them.

george bush isn't even jewish wtf

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Fat Lowtax posted:

Counterpoint: the water is one gigantic Fast Lane

Counter-Counterpoint: Speed 2

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Ribsauce posted:

We taught my friend's two year old how to kick out at 2 and a half, lock in the crossface crippler

WHAT PART OF ''DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME'' ARE YOU NOT QUITE UNDERSTANDING SIR

also it's the 'Crippler Crossface', gently caress

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oh poo poo today is the 35th anniversary of the Miracle on Ice

this is going to be ultra-Passion of the Cena night

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

My buddy just called and got off work early, so dammit, I'm going g to enjoy Fastlane.

Catch all you dudes in 4 hours when we're all pissed off about whatever dumb poo poo happens.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Your Boy Fancy posted:

The greatest time you'll have with a boat is the day you sell it. Don't buy a boat.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Charles Gnarwin posted:

My buddy just called and got off work early, so dammit, I'm going g to enjoy Fastlane.

Catch all you dudes in 4 hours when we're all pissed off about whatever dumb poo poo happens.

Don't be angry, embrace the carnage!

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
This is my first PPV since getting back into wrassling since mania 10 I'm looking forward to laughing at hideous superman punches...

In preparation for this I watched wcw uncensored 95 so I'm ready for a festering pile.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

The Landstander posted:

Moments earlier:

Furious Fastlane: Memphis Drift

Vertical Lime posted:

isn't it who are you wearing

is it warrior's flesh that makes him born unto new worlds where said flesh becomes cena's key
I don't know what this means but I want to, it sounds metal. Is it a reference to an Ultimate Warrior promo or something?

I'm genuinely looking forward to the show! Pretty fun card, Cesaro could win a belt with BFF Tyson, I'm thinking Ambrose wins a belt, Paige wins a belt, Rollins and Ziggler, good stuff. Only the booking of the main event could be catastrophic, other than that, pretty good looking show.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Dime store CM Punk says John wins the Cena Championship.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

WWE is the guy driving 40 mph in the fast lane.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

This is the thread for the Jonestown style mass suicide right?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Dime store CM Punk says John wins the Cena Championship.

Not sure I can believe him until WWE releases a video package containing nothing but post production zooming in on his rear end.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
What in the gently caress is this social media lounge poo poo ?

#WWEFastlane

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
We'll send it backstage to our generic dark-haired talking head guy.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

#WWEFastlane

You are just jealous you don't have such a lounge.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
If the ramp is not a gigantic road I'm going to be pissed

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i think i'm going to lie down in the fast lane

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ribsauce posted:

related: We taught my friend's two year old how to kick out at 2 and a half, lock in the crossface crippler, and get in a 3 point stance during the Super Bowl. Then she started crying and we left the room while momma dealt with it. Kids rule when they aren't yours

benoit was innocent

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

#WWEFastlane

No idea, byt Renee used to be stuck there

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

That DICK! posted:

benoit was innocent

Chris Benoit did nothing wrong

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

No idea, byt Renee used to be stuck there

Renee joined by two special guests.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I'm honestly surprised Espn/Fox News hasn't pulled Renee away from the WWE yet..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Triple H was Sting all along.

• Locked thread