Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am not certain just what will happen during the Rusev/Cena match. For what we know Rusev is an unstobbable US Champion machine who has taken down countless oppenets during his title reign. However, we do have Cena who seemed to have "sparked" an interest on taking Rusev down and to also become the new USA Champ. Either this is a ploy to make Cena look strong, or it’s a ploy to make Rusev look strong. My money’s going on Cena, but I’m not betting too much. It would be nice to see Rusev to continue his Championship but Ic ertainly do not see Cena backing down. Cena is strong and ready, and probably ready to be champ again. Ugh, I simply cannot decide because if Cena did when it would certainly make the US Title important again. Present day Cena is the Cena I can get behind. Seeing him as champion again is something I personally want to see happen -- and I hope it happens. Go Go John Cena!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it makes me real mad that I will be missing this though live, but I will watch it when I get home

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I believe in John Cnea

me too

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

What will be worse Roman Reigns winning clean or so some limey winning best actor for playing some smart cripple with a robot voice over Michael Keaton?

I don't care about either onw.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Squall posted:

New
Day Sucks

Ryback Rules

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is Bray Wyatt fighting against Darren Young tonight?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hope Lesnar shows up tonight and demonstrates his pulsating power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

I just realized I watched Fastlane last night and not Monday Night Raw.

I know, I am excited too.

• Locked thread