Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I glanced through the book. The HUGE book. Man is it big. Didn't check all the special abilities and stuff. Seems Gatormen are at least as strong and tough as Trollkin, well without the Revitalize thing Trollkin get for free, maxing out at 10 PHY and STR, while Trollkin get 10 and 9. Gatormen also get a Bite that uses Unarmed and is POW 5. And they get that Flesh is Steel thing that Allegiant of the Fist gets, which gives them ARM of 2x PHY if unarmored.

Some careers specifically for Male or Female Tharn. A bunch of Trollkin specific Careers, including the Fell Caller but also the Fennblade, the Troll Warlock, and uh I believe something that rides some type of beast, a wolf rider or something. Just about every race in the book has their own type of Warlock, except for the ones that can't be Gifted. I believe only Fell Caller and Sorcerer were reproduced from the first book.

EDIT: This Page has the Spine Ripper beast. Also has the Bog Trog.

Here is a Free Preview that also has the Spine Ripper, the Bone Grinder career, but not the Bog Trog as far as I can tell. It also includes a list of the new careers.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Apr 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I ended up picking up the book so could possibly answer some questions if anyone had any. And yeah Haruspex looked like entrail reading, I saw it on the Bokor list I believe.

• Locked thread