Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Educator
Feb 22, 2015
When I heard that this would be coming out, I actually got a little boner because my body knew that this would turn out great. So far, it's hearsay because my copy is not here yet, but I have word from folk who have managed to suck Satan's dick and get it early that it goes together quite well.

I see that PP put out an Adventure Game Kit as a cheap, crack-like offering to get new players hooked on their miniatures. As I am old and no longer have time to paint, I looked at it and scoffed. Scoffed! The actual book looks up to their usual standard.

Here is what I am interested in doing in Western Immoren:

• Eating my enemies and getting their powers.
  • Cooking up my enemy's MAGIC portion of the brain to gain an insight into their magic missiles.
  • Bathing in the blood and gore of my enemies (not sure if this has an effect, but seems like the kind of thing I would do).

Anyone else out there with a hardon for overthrowing a steampunk civilization with voodoo crocodiles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Educator
Feb 22, 2015

alchahest posted:

I'm pretty stoked. and the price point is fantastic! it's sub 40 dollars for a book, maps, minis? That's madness for a game with such high production value. I think it'll revitalise my gaming group's desire to adventure in the Iron Kingdoms, which they kinda burned out on last year.

Oh, it's a great deal, to be sure.

I am curious about the magic mechanics in this one.

• Locked thread