Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

We're likely to get a new striker this window as well. Steffen Lie Skålevik from Åsane Nest-Sotra seems the most likely candidate.
Only medicals remain, apparently! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

Zwachro posted:

Only medicals remain, apparently! :toot:

17 A-team players will now be from Bergen area (16 if you don't include Raum I guess). Must be new record in modern times?

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Apparently Molde and Odd are both trying to sign Tomas Malec. In Molde he'll be one of a million strikers, but at Odd I could see him fit in well. He's better than his Rosenborg career suggests and an all round good guy. Not looking forward to him inevitably scoring tonnes of goals against us though.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
You have to be loving kidding me :suicide:

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
I was so close to posting about us getting a 10 point lead on Stabæk. Impressive implosion by Lillestrøm.

Oh well, the crowd was great at Lerkendal today, so was the match, and we revealed Anders Konradsen as a new signing from Rennes. Good times! (this probably means Selnæs is being sold)

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
poo poo match, but 0-0 is okay I guess.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Zwachro posted:

poo poo match, but 0-0 is okay I guess.

Only watched the first half, but I was positively surprised to see us being as halfway-decent as they were.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Lol Martin Andresen :stare:

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Something very Odd going on down in Skien...

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.
There's nothing like hoping for a 1-1, and end up winning 3-0. Europaleague here we come!

And holy hell Odd, if you actually manage to win this..

Edit: aaaw

Edit2: aaaaaaw :(

Picer fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Aug 20, 2015

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Yeah, shame Dortmund pulled themselves together. Still, it's looking quite good for two Norwegian teams in the group stages this year!

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Odd will win this at Westfalen. 2-0. Occean scores both.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
loving yes, awful match but three points finally :getin:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Huseklepp scores goals! :dance:

Skålevik should have scored but oh well, good match regardless.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
VIF more like gently caress off Rekdal.

Had no idea why they wanted Tollås in the first place since he wasn't particularly great for us, but if he's gonna go double-agent and gift us goals with terrible defending every time we play they're welcome to him. His CB partner I have no explanation for though, maybe we bribed him with fish?

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
New round coming up. Don't care about anything else than whats happening at Ullevaal this round. We should win against Viking. Show some moral and win it 1-0. Moa to score.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
:getin:

Thanks for the company so far, Stabæk. We'll take it from here.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

BØTTÅ SKA HEIM

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Three new points and a well played match to boot :getin:

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

Lurgy posted:

:getin:

Thanks for the company so far, Stabæk. We'll take it from here.

This

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game

TheRat posted:

BØTTÅ SKA HEIM

drat straight.

Also, quite the goals going on at Ullevaal...

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
In OBOS news it's 3-0 after half an hour in Bergen. :)

e: 4-0
e again: And then Grønner puts his third of the day into the wrong net. :sigh:

Zwachro fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Sep 14, 2015

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Holy poo poo even Barmen is scoring goals :stare:

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

just loving kill me already. guess I should be happy we're not likely to be relegated again, but jesus this is some miserable garbage

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Zwachro posted:

Holy poo poo even Barmen is scoring goals :stare:

I was 100% certain he was gonna miss. Good for him.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
"How to fail at football 101" by Vålerenga Fotball.

I will just put the main talking points here:
- Do well in the first part of the season (against all odds)
- Talk about next season mid-season (We will be even better that season)
- If at close range for a medal - talk about gold
- Buy former superstar players (like Mohammed Abdellaoue)
- Don't win a single match at home for about four games
- Fail.

Thank you.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

azathosk posted:

- Fail.

Thank you.

Meanwhile the secret to succeed in OBOS is apparently buying VIF cast-offs. No idea why you sold us Kristiansen, cause he's brilliant.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

azathosk posted:

- Fail.

Thank you.

We're going to finish above you :cool:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Puseklepp posted:

Meanwhile the secret to succeed in OBOS is apparently buying VIF cast-offs. No idea why you sold us Kristiansen, cause he's brilliant.

He's a great player for low league football.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

azathosk posted:

He's a great player for low league football.

Must be why he made a career and made it to the national team playing top level football.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Puseklepp posted:

Must be why he made a career and made it to the national team playing top level football.

(I like him and doesn't understand why on earth we would sell him with no adequate cover on the left side.)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

would really like it if there was a Kristiansund derby in the top division next season and no teams from Bergen, but it seems unlikely.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

straight up brolic posted:

would really like it if there was a Kristiansund derby in the top division next season and no teams from Bergen, but it seems unlikely.
Especially since there's only one Kristiansund team in a position to even get there? :confused:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

e: lol kristiansand and kristiansund are not the same place. learn to norway.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Well if Noone else is gonna mention it, I will. Good on Molde for beating Fenerbahce last night, and good on us for taking a point at St. Etienne. Another good night for norfooty, can't wait to play Molde this weekend.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

It was a bad night.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Some days you just can't get a goal it seems :sigh:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
According to the norwegian commentators at Fotballxtra a fan is not allowed to harassed a player who is on loan to your biggest rival. And you're a jerk if you do it to a person who is a good person as well. (Re: Bakenga - http://www.tv2.no/2015/09/20/sport/7404037)

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

azathosk posted:

According to the norwegian commentators at Fotballxtra a fan is not allowed to harassed a player who is on loan to your biggest rival. And you're a jerk if you do it to a person who is a good person as well. (Re: Bakenga - http://www.tv2.no/2015/09/20/sport/7404037)

I, too, think that masked people full of tattoos who show him the finger, call him a pig (and even threaten to kill him) are good lads who mean well. Also, I watched the entire thing and if I remember correctly they never once claimed that they should not be allowed to do it - they just called them out for being the stupid morons they are.

E: They even specifically said it was cool to harass opponents if you were being creative about it, instead of stooping to pegida-levels (my words) of intelligence and behaviour.

TheRat fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Sep 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

TheRat posted:

I, too, think that masked people full of tattoos who show him the finger, call him a pig (and even threaten to kill him) are good lads who mean well. Also, I watched the entire thing and if I remember correctly they never once claimed that they should not be allowed to do it - they just called them out for being the stupid morons they are.

E: They even specifically said it was cool to harass opponents if you were being creative about it, instead of stooping to pegida-levels (my words) of intelligence and behaviour.

What's wrong with people full of tattoos? I agree that being masked is stupid, but showing him the finger and calling him a pig/garbage is OK. And death threat? Really? I thought "drep Bakenga" was more of an expression (take him out of the game) rather than a real death threat.

One of the points Mathisen had was that you couldn't call him (Bakenga) out since he was such a great guy. To me it seemed that they didn't have that much of a grasp of supporter culture and how football fans react when players move clubs. I do agree with them that it was kind of moronic, but come on - this is something that happens every time rivals meet each other.

• Locked thread