Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
The Fellah deal fell through, and we can't afford to loan Bakenga so now he's gone to Molde to win a title instead. Oh how the mighty have fallen, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Lurgy posted:

The Fellah deal fell through, and we can't afford to loan Bakenga so now he's gone to Molde to win a title instead. Oh how the mighty have fallen, eh?

Everybody is signing a striker! Except RBK though, but they don't need one.

We're signing Deshorn Brown and was presented the opportunity to sign Milan Baros.

Milan. Baros.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

We signed a winger yesterday, which is nice, but the squad is crying out for a striker and central defender. Our only striker is Sørloth jr. and he's only on loan. I know the club is looking everywhere for a striker, but so is everyone else. And like everyone else, we don't want to spend anything either. This could be a strange season.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Yeah, these are strange times. Also worth mentioning that Odd are clinging to a 41-year old striker.

On a brighter note: the new Norway kit is beautiful. I love kits with a sash on the front and the new crest is just awesome. Shame we only get to show it off in qualifiers

HorribleHobo
Jul 27, 2013
Hey! Dane checking into the thread!
As an FC København fan, I'm always happy to see Rosenborg struggle. Og the joy.
When is the league starting up again? I'm excited to see how Sandefjord's keeper Jakob Busk(loaned out from FC København) will do!

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
League starts up just after easter on April 6th

Sandefjord will be playing against Bodø Glimt, so just ask euroboy for a report on Jacob Busk.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Got a decent seat to AIK friendly for 100 Sek. This is a blast.

HorribleHobo
Jul 27, 2013

Dirk Pitt posted:

Got a decent seat to AIK friendly for 100 Sek. This is a blast.

Are you aware that they're Swedish?

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Tippeligaen is suddenly being filled with talent.
Stabæk signed Yassine El Ghanassy and RBK is rumoured to get Liam Henderson from Celtic on loan.

Looking forward to the 6. now.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
That Stabæk deal is just about crazy enough that I might believe there's something in the Henderson rumors.. I guess we'll know soon enough.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Lurgy posted:

That Stabæk deal is just about crazy enough that I might believe there's something in the Henderson rumors.. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Looked to see if I could find anything about Henderson going to Rosenburg and found

quote:

Talk in the Record that a loan agreement with Rosenburg is being discussed, with Ronnie's blessing, although the injury to Biton could scupper it.
Shortly followed by

quote:

Talk on twitter was that this is based on a made up tweet on Celtic Rumours which the Daily Rebel ran with.
:shrug:

How are Strømsgodset getting on since Deila left ?

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
They still got plenty of talent in their squad(even after Ødegaard left) but imo Nielsen(the new manager) isn't getting nearly the same output that Deila did. Seems they're well aware that they were punching above their weight when they won the title though and are building long-term rather than overspending to challenge Molde. Definitely gonna be 'up there' this season.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
So Liam Henderson actually joined Rosenborg today on a loan deal that lasts until summer. Can't say I understand it, but alright.

Also: 6 more days to go!

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Guess Molde is back on the hunt for a replacement for the replacement with Bakenga out for 6-9 months.

Lock up your talented strikers.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The transfer window and training matches has been horrible for us and I'm afraid we'll go down. At best we'll end up a few points above the drop. Our defense is worse than last year and we don't have Ibba to bail us out anymore.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
A must read: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/meninger/norsk-fotball/kronikk-mullaene-i-fotballforbundet/a/23426899/

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Semb responds: http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk-fotball/slik-svarer-toppfotballsjefen-paa-angrepet-fra-aslak-nore/a/23427322/

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

tldr: "I don't understand any of what that other guy was writing so i'm just gonna throw out some fluffwords. Also we are really good, but unlucky."

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I love how they respond with "we're not that bad - we're just a bit unlucky". And "since Brazil lost 1-7 in the WC semi final it's not that bad that we lost 1-5 against Croatia.".

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
The fun starts tomorrow - this is what I think the table looks like in November:

1. Molde
2. Odd
3. RBK
4. Godset
5. Vålerenga
6. FKH
7. Viking
8. AaFK
9. Sandefjord
10. Tromsø
11. Sarpsborg 08
12. Glimt
13. Stabæk
14. LSK
15. Start
16. Mjøndarn

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
1: Rosenborg
2-16: Bad idiot teams from bad smelly places

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
1. Molde
2. Odd
3. Godset
4. Vålerenga
5. A bunch of turds
6. FKH
7. Viking
8. AaFK
9. Sandefjord
10. Stabæk
11. Sarpsborg 08
12. Glimt
13. Tromsø
14. Mjøndalen
15. Start
16. LSK

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This is our year.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
I'm optimistic, which means we'll barely avoid relegation. But god drat how I'm looking forward to seeing live footy at Lerkendal tomorrow!

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

This, can also add that Molde will prob be in second, and Vålerenga around 10.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
Guys! Guys guys guys guys!

It's here! The wait is over! Football is back! YAY!

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

Baggins posted:

Guys! Guys guys guys guys!

It's here! The wait is over! Football is back! YAY!

It might be poo poo, but at least it's our own :v:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I wrote the tippeligatips for the football blog Materazzia. It is great.
http://materazzia.blogspot.no/2015/04/tippeligatipset-2015.html

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"Vikings problem er at de er en mellomstor klubb som folk mener er en stor klubb."

Enjoy obos, fucker :colbert:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

azathosk posted:

I wrote the tippeligatips for the football blog Materazzia. It is great.
http://materazzia.blogspot.no/2015/04/tippeligatipset-2015.html

I enjoyed this for putting RBK third and also for putting Barrantes in every video thumbnail, a good post.

E: We're definitely coming third or fourth, above VIF, though.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Doubleposting to express lots of lols at my fellow Vestlandsklubber for their opening games so far. Some peace in my heart before our no-doubt incoming away-loss.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!

TheRat posted:

"Vikings problem er at de er en mellomstor klubb som folk mener er en stor klubb."

Enjoy obos, fucker :colbert:

Come again? :cheeky:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Pål André "loving" Helland. Player of the year, you heard it here first folks!

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
The hell? Edvartsen awarding a penalty TO Enga? It's an Easter miracle!

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

heh

5-0

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Bit uglier than predicted, oh well. Had to go that way with Matland at back (somehow manages to be even more useless than Latifu) and that midfield, still.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
That wasn't at all pretty, but it's a good start. The back four looked REALLY iffy at times and we were very lucky that Godset's forwards were even worse.

Yay futbawl! :D

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

we won, we scored some goals, this is our year :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Ugh

• Locked thread