Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
But...but...another round coming up?

Oh yes! Tomorrow Tippeligaen kicks off with Start vs Viking.

On Saturday we have Haugesund vs Stabæk, and on Sunday we have Glimt vs AaFK, Odd vs TIL, Sarp08 vs Mjøndarn and Sandefjord vs RBK.

Molde - Godset is postponed due to europa cup.

Monday is the big day with Vålerenga - Lillestrøm. Looking forward to this round.
Vålerenga have loaned goalie Sascha Burchert from Hertha Berlin and LSK have sold alot of players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

We're gonna win the league!!!

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game

TheRat posted:

We're gonna win the league!!!

Told you you were better off without De Lanlay!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

:condi:

e: Wait what? We dont have :condi: ? > Good game, well played.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Terrible second half, but three points and increasing our lead at the top! Football sure is great.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I take it all back. This season rules, all of our players are great and I even think we're staying up.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!

I do love beating the train stop boys...

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
gently caress football :suicide:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Max Manus posted:

gently caress football :suicide:

I loving love football. How much do you guess LSK will have to pay for this TIFO:

Vålerenga Fotball - Lillestrøm Sportsklubb 27.07.2015 by Eivind Hauger, on Flickr

The rest of my pictures can be found here.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!

Happy 102nd! It's FINALLY happening!

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Baggins posted:

Happy 102nd! It's FINALLY happening!

Yeeey! New stadium in 2017 - this is finally happening!

Haugesund beat Viking 1-0 yesterday. Great news for both Vålerenga and Stabæk. Stabæk - Vålerenga is todays match as well. I'm not sure that we will beat mr. Bradleys men though...

azathosk fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Aug 1, 2015

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Everything seems to be going our way these days, so my money is on a draw today, between Stabæk and Vålerenga.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Lurgy posted:

Everything seems to be going our way these days, so my money is on a draw today, between Stabæk and Vålerenga.

Bold <3

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
For once, football is good again. Hopefully it stays good.

Also RIP Tromsø, drat.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Great win after a tough match against Sarpsborg, but the best moment of the evening came after the final whistle. Davy Wathne spent an eternity setting up his interview with Selnæs in front of the supporters - who wanted to celebrate with the team, and you can quite clearly hear their... "reactions" in the background during the interview.

Oh, and we increased the gap. :toot:

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
First half was excellent, second half was abysmal.

But three points at least :unsmith:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I hate football.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Molde with a simply SPECTACULAR implosion tonight, gotta say if not for the slight sting to the coefficient this would be entertainment in its purest form.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
How the hell did that happen.

What a bizarre match.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Vegard Forren is a fraud imo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

euroboy posted:

Vegard Forren is a fraud imo

Agreed.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Would've hoped at least one team would make it to the group stages. All about luck of the draw now for the playoff round(and not giving away goals or missing several penalties).

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I feel like Forren was on path to become a fantastic defender but never really made it over that "hump".

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

We sold Badou :(

Sad to see him go, one of the best players to ever play for us IMO. Not expecting us to spend any money to sign anyone, but we got Erik Tønne on a free for the rest the year and he might be good?

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
We just got ourselves a young swede on loan from Udinese. Melker Hallberg, if anyone knows about him.

euroboy posted:

We sold Badou :(

Sad to see him go, one of the best players to ever play for us IMO. Not expecting us to spend any money to sign anyone, but we got Erik Tønne on a free for the rest the year and he might be good?

What will happen with Sane? I saw that he suddenly got a kid with a girl from Bodø. And doesn't seem to acknowledge the fatherhood.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Skullerud and Wiggen out, fact!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Moa back to VIF could be kind of scary if the man hadn't been made out of cobwebs and eggshells.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Even so, at 29 he's not likely to get many chances to find big league opportunites again, VIF might just have a solid striker for many years ahead of them.

Europa League draw is in!

Steua Bucharest - Rosenborg
Odd - Dortmund
Standard Liege - Molde

Odd are hosed, Molde are rather hosed and Rosenborg are only slightly hosed. It's about as good a draw as we could get(speaking on Rosenborgs behalf here) as an unseeded team, definitely chances here.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
Happy day! Moa and three points! Not bad for a Friday.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Lurgy posted:

Skullerud and Wiggen out, fact!

But why? It must be more than just the loss against Dinamo?

And VIF won at home against a poo poo team! woho!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Sure glad I didn't watch that poo poo friendly, it sounds dreadful. Good on VIF for not conceding I guess? loving lol at any RM plastics paying 4-digit numbers for a ticket to watch their team snore around the pitch though.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
gently caress TV2. I got myself a subscription to see Rosenborgs away games and Ranheim, paid for the rest of the year to get a cheaper deal. Today I'm only getting a message saying I need to upgrade my subscription to see Norwegian footy online.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
On a brighter note, we snagged ourselves another five goal win! :getin:

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
I'm curious to know what the hell they've put in the water in Bodø. Five in a row now unless my counting is off. euroboy?

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
It's 6(six) in a row.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage
Brann continuing to raid VIF's waste bin. Ruben Kristiansen signed for 3.5 years.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

More Brann transfer news. Orlov out on loan to Sweden, Liberian player Rennie on loan to Brann in return. And Pedersen sold to Strømsgodset.

This has been one of the most active Brann summer transfer windows I can remember in a while.

In: Sivert Heltne Nilsen, Viljar Vevatne, Ruben Kristiansen and Amadayia Rennie.
Out: Marcus Pedersen, Jacob Orlov and Erdin Demir.

We're likely to get a new striker this window as well. Steffen Lie Skålevik from Åsane seems the most likely candidate.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

We're likely to get a new striker this window as well. Steffen Lie Skålevik from Åsane seems the most likely candidate.
He plays for Nest-Sotra.

And loving hell, Åsane just took the lead.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Zwachro posted:

He plays for Nest-Sotra.

And loving hell, Åsane just took the lead.

Yes of course :doh: mixed up local teams there.

Also, Hagos is a shithead and Grønner an idiot.

Draw was fair in that match all in all, wish we played like we did the last 30 minutes whole match. Karadas made a huge difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
One week football is poo poo, next one it's good again, then back to poo poo. Thankfully, this week it is GOOD, but it was close towards the end.

PS: gently caress off Marcus Pedersen, poo poo for Brann in the OBOS league and even worse against a marginally less bad team today. No idea what SIF want with him but I'm glad he was on the pitch instead of someone who can score goals.

• Locked thread