Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Lurgy posted:

That Stabæk deal is just about crazy enough that I might believe there's something in the Henderson rumors.. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Looked to see if I could find anything about Henderson going to Rosenburg and found

quote:

Talk in the Record that a loan agreement with Rosenburg is being discussed, with Ronnie's blessing, although the injury to Biton could scupper it.
Shortly followed by

quote:

Talk on twitter was that this is based on a made up tweet on Celtic Rumours which the Daily Rebel ran with.
:shrug:

How are Strømsgodset getting on since Deila left ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Lurgy posted:

After starting the season with 5-0 and 6-0 wins, it's no surprise the lineup remains the same, but we're starting to play two matches a week now so I'm sure he'll get more opportunities. Doesn't hurt his chances that he scored two goals today, either.

Very impressed by his attitude, though. He seems very focused on working hard to improve, and seems very humble and polite in every interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbkkUX_MOFQ
Seems to be enjoying himself

• Locked thread