Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

WangNV posted:

Did the league as a whole pay for him? So many questions.

What? No, why would the league pay for him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
League starts up just after easter on April 6th

Sandefjord will be playing against Bodø Glimt, so just ask euroboy for a report on Jacob Busk.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

1. Molde
2. Odd
3. Godset
4. Vålerenga
5. A bunch of turds
6. FKH
7. Viking
8. AaFK
9. Sandefjord
10. Stabæk
11. Sarpsborg 08
12. Glimt
13. Tromsø
14. Mjøndalen
15. Start
16. LSK

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

we won, we scored some goals, this is our year :colbert:

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Frode Johnsen is on, football is alive and well.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

:corsair: Goal :corsair:

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Ahaha, yes. Get hosed Molde.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Stupid Sarpsborg power-outage, now I have to watch live text updates.

When I get my footy back, Bojan will probably have scored a goal.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

What the gently caress Rosenborg.

This is how things used to be in those horrible dark ages, when will you start being poo poo again?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Football is cool and good.

Two weird goals, but who gives a gently caress?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Baggins posted:

Enga på topp!

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Oh for fucks sake Godset, you useless fucks

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Captain Tagon posted:

when we finally meet a team on our level :agesilaus:

Didn't take too long

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Enga på topp!

That was a lot more stressful than it should've been.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Two good teams and Rosenborg on 10 points. I can live with that.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Brann are making a brave comeback against the mighty Jerv.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Baggins posted:

VG made me aware that Tippeligaen is 25 years old today, so happy anniversary!

They're also ranking the top 100 moments in TL history and have 100-91 up here: http://www.vg.no/spesial/2015/tippeligaen-25-aar/

Must say tho, despite the end result, final day in 2004 has to be the top moment, final day 2005 a close second at least for me.

I don't know how many times I've watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_coh1aLtMk

The loving highs and lows through 90 minutes. I was at the match, and when I got back to a friends afterwards even the guys who normally aren't interested in football were wrecked after following those matches.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Bringing back the classics from last year.

"gently caress football :qq:"

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Cup er cup i år igjen.

Faen

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Yes, a red card, now we can get back into the....oh a goal, gently caress football.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

What the gently caress just happened?

Tippeligaen is the best

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Rain is poo poo, football is great.

Who cares about defending well these days when you score all the goals.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Oh no. Daniel Braathen just said 2-0 is a dangerous scoreline in the halftime interview.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

euroboy posted:

Best loving season ever

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

TheRat posted:

Football is kind of cool

Agreed

Good first half, shame about conceding right at the end.

Hopefully this isn't another 5-5

Grimble fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 31, 2015

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Fuuuck, well maybe now the guys will wake the gently caress up.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

azathosk posted:

Not very likely. We will still need to learn to play two good halves. Not just one...

:toot:

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Lurgy posted:

Well, Sandefjord pulled through on penalties, Godset lost on their penalty shootout and Strømmen won it against Lillestrøm in extra time. Cup bombs ahoy!

What is this "cup" business? I'm pretty sure there is no cup this year. None whatsoever.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

puchu posted:

How is my team the Odds doing

They played a rather dull game and won 1-0. They're doing about as well as should be expected.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

puchu posted:

I have no idea how well they should be expected to do. I'm glad they're doing... something

They should be comfortably mid-table really. They don't have the money to really challenge for anything, yet they aren't poo poo enough to go down.

They've had a couple of good seasons finishing further up the table than expected, but that's down to it being a funny old game, and Frode Johnsen being a funny old striker.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

God damnit, score some more goals already.

Deshorn needs to focus.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

:suicide:

Wake the gently caress up and score another goal you wasteful fucks

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Football is a stupid game imo.

gently caress this poo poo

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

How the hell did that happen.

What a bizarre match.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

mackintosh posted:

But we really don't want him.

It's not the manager you want, but the one you deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

gently caress. The ups and downs of that day are just as strong every time I rewatch that. What a loving day of football that was.

• Locked thread