Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
truls
Jan 6, 2003

I always predict brann ending 1st. - this year I even believe in it.

rear end cobra posted:

A nice hard fought 6th place in Adecco OBOS-ligaen would be proper for Brann.

lurk more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

truls
Jan 6, 2003

rear end cobra posted:

If you want to discuss bad OBOS-ligaen teams you should make a thread for it

Just to mention some of it these threads have always included happenings regarding Norwegian soccer besides Tippeligaen. There has been talk about teams in other leagues, there has been talk about our national team and there has been talk about players being signed to clubs outside Norway, coming from Tippeligaen and other leagues. Etc etc

There have also been very little unconstructive team-bashing. "MY TEAM ROCKS!!11!", "YOUR TEAM SUCKS!11" does not make for an entertaining thread.

Brann being one of the most entertaining clubs (if not always on the playing field), and being one of the biggest clubs when it comes to followers, are in this thread to stay irrelevant what league they're in.

Cliché-edit: be nice to people on your way up, you'll meet them on your way down

truls fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 6, 2015

truls
Jan 6, 2003

Nice

Only registered members can see post attachments!

truls
Jan 6, 2003

Walk in the park for Brann!

truls
Jan 6, 2003

Puseklepp posted:

I hope you guys don't miss Brann cause we'll never be back again.

Who cares about soccer anymore, anways. Frisbeegolf!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

truls
Jan 6, 2003

We'll see.. we'll see.. There has been so much fuckery so far that it wont surprise me if there's suddenly more fuckery lurking somewhere.

But congrats.. looking forward to beating your asses at your new stadium in 2017!

• Locked thread