Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
In Brann news, today's board election turned farcial. :allears:

Kjell Tennfjord got elected as chairman, then withdrew because the supporters and old boys got one of the old board members re-elected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

rear end cobra posted:

Brann is very off topic btw
The hell it is, we've got a great big picture in the OP and everything!

Insurrectionist posted:

I hope Brann continues to produce entertainment of one sort or another this season.
Three other newly elected board members withdrew as well so now there'll be a new general meeting in a couple of weeks. Chances are good you'll get your wish!

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

Yeah, 1 win and 10th is much worse than 3 straight losses and dead last.
Well if we go by this metric being a division down and losing 0-3 to Hødd actually becomes good so why not? :shobon:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Yea, the week started kind of poo poo with the Jerv match but after beating Trondheim's and now Jæren's finest I'm okay with it.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

TV2 says it might be Lars Arne Nilsen. Know nothing about him except he won the cup while almost getting relegated from OBOS. Sounds like a good fit.
Teitur changed his name and became a slostril apparently.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Jesus, they have to make it exciting at the end don't they?

Getting Haugen on helped a lot, but I think getting rid of Huseklepp helped almost as much; he was absolutely dire.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

Brann won 4-1 today. Not only are we gonna win OBOS 2015 and Tippeligaen 2016, we'll win NM too!
The most refreshing thing was how they actually managed to stay in the lead without panicking and play confidently in defence. :toot:

jyrka posted:

There must be some Sarpsborgians somewhere surely? I've no idea, I just first heard of the team when I googled where Ojamaa plays when making that post.
IIRC Mr. Mexico is the closest thing we have to one on here.
Anyway S08 play in a poo poo leage and I haven't seen any of their matches but our largest newspaper has given him an average score of 4,38 over 8 matches if that helps (scale goes to 10, and the best player so far has a score of 6,27).

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Next round of the cup has been determined! Exactly half the teams in the draw were from Tippeligaen, and none of them wound up meeting each other, prompting cries of 'fixed draw!' from places nobody (let alone the FBI) cares about.

Rosenborg - Tromsdalen
Molde - Kvik Halden
Odd - Åsane
Brann - Sarpsborg 08
Hønefoss - Sandefjord
Kristiansund - Viking
Mjøndalen - Hødd
Stabæk - Strømmen

Brann's draw might mean I actually end up watching a S08 match this year. :confused:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Insurrectionist posted:

Football: pretty good once again, on thin ice though.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Brann is also looking at installing artificial turf.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

hhhmmm posted:

Lol, Brann. At it again.
:suicide:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

We're likely to get a new striker this window as well. Steffen Lie Skålevik from Åsane seems the most likely candidate.
He plays for Nest-Sotra.

And loving hell, Åsane just took the lead.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Puseklepp posted:

We're likely to get a new striker this window as well. Steffen Lie Skålevik from Åsane Nest-Sotra seems the most likely candidate.
Only medicals remain, apparently! :toot:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
poo poo match, but 0-0 is okay I guess.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Huseklepp scores goals! :dance:

Skålevik should have scored but oh well, good match regardless.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
In OBOS news it's 3-0 after half an hour in Bergen. :)

e: 4-0
e again: And then Grønner puts his third of the day into the wrong net. :sigh:

Zwachro fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Sep 14, 2015

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Holy poo poo even Barmen is scoring goals :stare:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

straight up brolic posted:

would really like it if there was a Kristiansund derby in the top division next season and no teams from Bergen, but it seems unlikely.
Especially since there's only one Kristiansund team in a position to even get there? :confused:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Hahaha Håkon Opdal!

:getin:

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Urgh, that got too tense. And heh, running down the clock in the corner at home in the OBOS league, good job Brann.

So apparently Barmen is good at penalties, why the gently caress can't he hit the goal from open play? He certainly gets into position often enough (and misses often enough that the crowd is just yelling SHOOT even when he gets the ball in his own half).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
NFF at it again.

In OBOS news, Sogndal have qualified, Brann is not quite there yet but in pole position for the second direct qualifying spot, and there's still a dogfight for the playoff.

• Locked thread