Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The lolorama is on.

A nice hard fought 6th place in Adecco OBOS-ligaen would be proper for Brann.

Brann is very off topic btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I interpret it as being really hilarious.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
If you want to discuss bad OBOS-ligaen teams you should make a thread for it

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

truls posted:

Just to mention some of it these threads have always included happenings regarding Norwegian soccer besides Tippeligaen. There has been talk about teams in other leagues, there has been talk about our national team and there has been talk about players being signed to clubs outside Norway, coming from Tippeligaen and other leagues. Etc etc

There have also been very little unconstructive team-bashing. "MY TEAM ROCKS!!11!", "YOUR TEAM SUCKS!11" does not make for an entertaining thread.

Brann being one of the most entertaining clubs (if not always on the playing field), and being one of the biggest clubs when it comes to followers, are in this thread to stay irrelevant what league they're in.

Cliché-edit: be nice to people on your way up, you'll meet them on your way down

Wow, I didn't really mean that Brann is off topic, but I'm reconsidering now

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Brann is a bad team and you should be able to make fun of them anywhere you want. Maybe even by suggesting that they're too bad to be included in a thread about a bad league.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
1: Rosenborg
2-16: Bad idiot teams from bad smelly places

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:lol:de

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Brann are so bad that it is almost not hilarious

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Oooooops Hoftun lost his passport (Liam's that is)

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Football is both cool and good

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I like football, its a good sport

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's time for Teitur!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Lurgy posted:

I thoroughly enjoy watching football. Helland still the best winger in the land.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Moa back to VIF could be kind of scary if the man hadn't been made out of cobwebs and eggshells.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's official, we are going to win the Champions League 2016/2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I want penalties in Kristiansand

• Locked thread