Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Looks like were just waiting on the Patriots and the Jets, man we are flying along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Rad Valtar posted:

Looks like were just waiting on the Patriots and the Jets, man we are flying along.

Just about to start mine!

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Jets game is done.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Cowboys and Bulldogs have another great game, I won 28-24 with a Lacy TD with :45 seconds left. My o line was the real MVP, those holes in the second half were massive. Sorry about murdering your punt returner.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Patroits game done, lost 20 -17, my rookie QB lobbed what was ment to be a bullet ball, intercepted, and then had one of the only successful hail marys I've seen ingame :|

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
So I guess we are due another advance tonight then?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
:siren:Week 3:siren:

Pats/Browns
Cowboys/lions

Steelers/cpu
Jets/cpu
Raiders/cpu
Eagles/cpu
Texans/cpu
London/cpu

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Yuzenn! How does your schedule look tomorrow??

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Texans record 8 sacks and beat the Bears 35-10. I traded a 3rd and my 76 RE for Marcus Hunt who was on the block and promptly denied my negotiation to resign him.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

davecrazy what time is good for you tonight?

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Havoc904 posted:

Yuzenn! How does your schedule look tomorrow??

I'm going away Friday night so we are going to have to play tonight. Same ol time I'm available too 10ish est

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Yuzenn posted:

I'm going away Friday night so we are going to have to play tonight. Same ol time I'm available too 10ish est

That should work out good for me.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Redskins were a pain in the rear end to play. Bell went for over 100 again but didn't really have any breakout runs and rookie QB Chaney threw two deep bombs to his fellow rookie WR who had 2 catches for 116 and 2 TDs. Defense had a hell of a time stopping RG3.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Just so the league knows, i'll be in Chicago from Saturday until Tuesday and will be back home on Wednesday. I have a bye next week, but i'll probably have to go on AP for one week so that I don't hold up our frantic pace.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
And I'll be in New Orleans from this afternoon until Sunday night. I got my CPU game in last night right after the advance so I should be good.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Eagles parlay an organizational mistrust of Michael Vick and the forward pass to rush for almost 450 yards as a team. Shady breaks off 3 runs of 60+ yards against a miserable Baltimore front 7.

For that record setting performance Shady gains....1500 XP. Which is like 2 points in pass blocking.

I want my QB back.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Fluo posted:

davecrazy what time is good for you tonight?

Whenever. I'm basically free from now ti when I go to bed.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

davecrazy posted:

Whenever. I'm basically free from now ti when I go to bed.

6pm est or 6:30pm est?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Fluo posted:

6pm est or 6:30pm est?

sure

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
lol we can advance again tonight after those games.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

k turning my ps4 on now

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Streams up.

http://www.twitch.tv/dpcv8

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

No idea what happened there.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

davecrazy posted:

No idea what happened there.

did psn boot you aswell?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

E3 servers down but PSn working D:

there we go

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Everything is fine here.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sorry mate. I tried to call off the dogs but you kept throwing to my defense. :(

Browns win 69-10. Pats Rookie QB Clay Coleman threw 9 INTs. He went 16-37 203 yards zero TDs. 5'6" HB Kenyon Holland rushed for 103 yards and a score.

Browns HB Dri Archer had 180 yards and a TD, most of it in garbage time.

Browns rookie MLB D'Antwon Mauro had 5 INTs, taking 4 of them in for scores. He should be the hands down AFC defensive player of the week. LOLB Thomas Davis also had a pick 6.

Rough game for the Pats.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Feb 27, 2015

Fluo
May 25, 2007

loving hell that game, cull my team please

Pretty much half way into the 3rd quarter it became obvious my passer defense is not as good, my QB is a rookie... so just went to see if I could actually get up the field from passing, nope

im gonna have to save for a decent QB, also I'm sure some goons would have ragequit after that game haha good game davecrazy, i got wrecked but it sure was fun!.... my rookie is still better than brady... :I

10 - 69 to Browns [lol 69]

Fluo
May 25, 2007

davecrazy posted:

Sorry mate. I tried to call off the dogs but you kept throwing to my defense. :(

Ahaha its no problem, I was getting weirded out how my QB couldn't even throw pocket passes (would vear too much to the side without me giving that command) so just went seeing how bad the vering was, sometimes I'd command to throw to the left and he'd just throw it right onto your dude when my dude is is 5 yards to the left of him

i think the one that really hurt was me doing the pocket bullet ball and he slowly lobbed him :negative:

I think I just need a decent QB who has 80 or more rating D:

Fluo fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Feb 27, 2015

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

In the whiteout game, the Cowboys old secondary gets exposed by Calvin Johnson with a ton of big pass plays over the top. The rookie quarterback doesn't help with 5 interceptions against a stout Lions defense. This game was massively different from our game last season, mainly because you have a quarterback that can launch it from anywhere (with a handful of plays with Stafford running backwards and just launching the ball 50 yards down field).

Two losses against the NFC North in two weeks. That will probably come back to bite me in the rear end and knock me out of the running for a wild card spot.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I am going to really suffer this season with my QBs :negative:

Madden 16 I hope Brady has strainless steel ribs

But seriously it was like a magnet, I'd sway it left, with my target to the left of your MOLB but it's go right into MOLB all the time :negative:

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Get that awareness up! Make sure the QB's feet are set too.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Get that awareness up! Make sure the QB's feet are set too.

Will do, gonna burn next couple of weeks into the rookie QB

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

To be fair, I was usering that guy the whole game and once I got clued into your offense (you run a LOT of slant routes) I was just hovering underneath and you threw to guys who just weren't open. There was one where I was over the top of the guy and broke in on the ball and picked it right in front of the TE with nothing but clear field in front of me.

On the other hand I could not stop your running attack what so ever. That little dude refuses to be tackled and has the "fall forward for 5 yards when getting tackled animation" trait. I was getting VERY frustrated those 1st few drives.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 27, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

In the whiteout game, the Cowboys old secondary gets exposed by Calvin Johnson with a ton of big pass plays over the top.

same thing happened to me last week; the NFCE playoff representative is whichever of us wins our series. With the way that DET playbook lines up megatron in the slot next to a TE with 2 more WRs to his right, he constantly gets lined up against linebackers or #4, #5 DBs and there's just not a goddamn thing you can do about it other than let him have his way. I have no answer for shutting that down, and it's beyond frustrating Madden took away the ability to assign a DB to a player instead of WR1 vs CB1.

I've beaten yuzenn in fantasy before, but his Lions there's just no goddamn way to stop the Calvin damage. I can't figure it out, especially out of that formation. No idea how ShortThug did it.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advanced!

Everyone plays the CPU, didnt check byes. Knock that poo poo out.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Havoc904 posted:

In the whiteout game, the Cowboys old secondary gets exposed by Calvin Johnson with a ton of big pass plays over the top. The rookie quarterback doesn't help with 5 interceptions against a stout Lions defense. This game was massively different from our game last season, mainly because you have a quarterback that can launch it from anywhere (with a handful of plays with Stafford running backwards and just launching the ball 50 yards down field).

Two losses against the NFC North in two weeks. That will probably come back to bite me in the rear end and knock me out of the running for a wild card spot.

You played it pretty perfectly the first drive eating up a ton of clock and keeping it varied and difficult to read...but then that Murray fumble and Int on the next possession was when it kinda fell apart. The white out jerseys definitely didn't help you cause it was easier to bait you into throws when it doesnt look like my guys are there XD.

Good game though

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

You can make your cb1 or 2 play inside with a formation adjustment. Or just blitzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm going to have a hell of a time making the playoffs with 8 or 9 user games. Also play your Bizzaro games too I want to throw Luck bombs.

• Locked thread