Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Got disconnected from my remote play, might try again tomorrow if not I'll take a sim.

So I would like to know how Paperback was able to make a trade with my team and take my backup QB without me authorizing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
That makes no sense and shouldnt even be possible, i didnt auto you

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Offer made after the draft then the computer did it when the pre-season was simmed? :iiam:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Offer made after the draft then the computer did it when the pre-season was simmed? :iiam:

Maybe that? I have no idea but i did sim the entire preseason. Waah had a player disappear during this he drafted.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Got disconnected from my remote play, might try again tomorrow if not I'll take a sim.

So I would like to know how Paperback was able to make a trade with my team and take my backup QB without me authorizing it?
I didn't trade for him. I had no idea how that guy ended up on my team after preseason was simmed. I already had 4 QB's on my roster too, albeit very bad ones so your team probably cut him and mine auto picked it up. You can have him back if you want.

and yay my only user games are the super bowl teams. Oh the Browns too.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Jun 1, 2015

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Dubious posted:

Maybe that? I have no idea but i did sim the entire preseason. Waah had a player disappear during this he drafted.

Yeah the guy got cut on week of the preseason. Next off season (or next years madden) I think we gotta give like a day after the draft for everyone to cut to 53 man rosters.

I guess I was at 55 because I didnt count good

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Paperback Writer posted:

I didn't trade for him. I had no idea how that guy ended up on my team after preseason was simmed. I already had 4 QB's on my roster too, albeit very bad ones so your team probably cut him and mine auto picked it up. You can have him back if you want.

and yay my only user games are the super bowl teams. Oh the Browns too.

No it's fine I was just confused how it even happened. I got some CB and a 2020 draft pick in return. Apparently weird poo poo happens sometimes in the preseason.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
I will get my game in tonight! Good to see some of the free agents I was targeting for depth were still hanging around when I got to sign some people last night.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I couldn't beat the CPU pats. It's shameful haha, Tom Brady's replacement has stupid accuracy. I also put in a crappy game for stats because i tried to play with super sim for once and found out there's a point of no return.

Off to a great start!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

waah posted:

I couldn't beat the CPU pats. It's shameful haha, Tom Brady's replacement has stupid accuracy. I also put in a crappy game for stats because i tried to play with super sim for once and found out there's a point of no return.

Off to a great start!

quit and restart yo, don't eat CPU losses :v:

Looked at your roster and it's funny how huge of an arm your 3rd stringer has.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Dubious posted:

quit and restart yo, don't eat CPU losses :v:

No, thats the hilarity of it. I had never super simmed before, so I tried it and accidentally had it go to the end of the game.

Sometimes I cant save me from me

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
week 2, all cpu

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
pending giants and vikings cpu games

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Sorry, tried to get it in yesterday and it didnt happen. Will gt it in by tomorrow morning.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Done. Basically played 3 plays and simmed the rest.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm back from vacation, was able to play both my games via remote play. I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Week 3, its all cpu again

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
the bengals have 78 speed Percy Harvin returning kicks

meanwhile, I signed the corpse of Santonio Holmes who is still good at 36 or whatever, with a robust 87 speed, which is usable!

...regression makes no sense.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Fast season.

Vikes and cowboys cpu to go

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yeah, I'm trying to keep up. Ideally I'll be done tonight, at absolute latest tomorrow evening

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
week 4

we have a...one of those..user games.

dave @ havoc

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's a beautiful day and I'll be outside for most of it. Maybe I'll be around tonight. Otherwise we have to wait till Tuesday night.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yeah I am a bit off and on but I will have it done by tuesdat when dave has his game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Hav, I'm home and can play. Let know.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
yea no rush. i know we're on a breakneck pace but there isn't a rush to get these in.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

davecrazy posted:

Hav, I'm home and can play. Let know.

My power was in and out most of yesterday evening. I should be good to go tomorrow since you can't play tonight though.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Vikes are done. Cards secondary is god drat absurd.

Also the Cards receievers drop soooo many balls

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

waah posted:

Vikes are done. Cards secondary is god drat absurd.

Also the Cards receievers drop soooo many balls

The Cardinals in Madden the last couple years have been absolute powerhouses that nobody plays. Their defense is unreal.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
The AFC North - "who gives a poo poo about passing a football"

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

When can you play Hav, I want to get this over with.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

davecrazy posted:

When can you play Hav, I want to get this over with.

I've been on the past couple of nights and haven't seen you online, do you want to set a time or range of time for tonight?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Any time tonight after like 7or 8 my time should be fine. I'll post here when I'm ready to go.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants/Cowboys stream:

Twitch.tv/dpcv8

Watch me get manhandled.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

davecrazy posted:

Giants/Cowboys stream:

Twitch.tv/dpcv8

Watch me get manhandled.

Only limited you to one big passing play, I think thats the best I have done against your air raid. Of course, Mallet underthrowing like 6-7 passes also helped alot. Then you not getting that pass to the back of the endzone to bring the game within a touchdown in the 4th also helped a ton.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Week 5, its all cpu

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Feel free to sim Oakland, don't see myself getting around to it.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Same, really need that new game feel. I'm running out of ways to care about these cpu games.

E: nm this game is worthless trading already. im gonna go sign some scrub qb and see how the season goes with that against the cpu.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jun 16, 2015

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Yeah, I am just half heartedly playing a run out the clock offense and supersim on defense.

If we are all tired of playing computer opponents all season, we could set up some other type of player vs player tournament or something. Either do a tournament of all 32 regular teams, or get one of the download packs and do greatest teams ever tournament (85 Bears, 98 Vikings, etc). People can either pick multiple teams or just limit the tournament size to players.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ok so I advanced, and I'll leave the future up to you guys. Feels like we're on rest until the next game.

Do we fast forward to the playoffs and see who gets in and play them?

do the sim 10 years and i can write a brief retrospective on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Alright I'm gonna start doing some season simulations and post the results. We're done until M16 folks.

First up, is this season, coming shortly.

• Locked thread