Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I wonder if z0r's gonna watch this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

bobbilljim posted:

imagine in your mind....

a tim nd eric / die antwoord collab

:wth:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Sneak peek of a scene from Chappie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8nrF5aXPlQ&t=140s

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

jony ive aces posted:

i had to put my sunglasses on before leaving the cinema after district 9 because the ending was really sad :c00l:

I wear sunglasses 24/7. For protection from the sun and if anyone says something mean to me.

pagancow posted:

guys. it's called Cinéma vérité and its a French style of documentary filmmaking where the camera operators "become invisible" to the characters in the story.

this has become popular with fictional movies as well.

it's alright.

If something bad happens, they never yell at the camera man like "Help me! Can't you see I'm in trouble!". I never understood it, but if they're invisible, I guess it makes sense.

Mr. Apollo posted:

there were some reports that die antwoord were horrible to work with and that ninja was written out of later scenes because he kept harassing female production staff and sending them explicit photos of himself

Lol.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Valeyard posted:

*chap chap*

whos there?

its me bitch

[Stephen Hawking, v.o.]

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Steve Ballmer posted:

i read somewhere that yolandi has horrible body odor a lot of the time.

There's a video where she freaking pees on the floor. Disgusting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

theflyingexecutive posted:

so any followup on that lurker who said he put a yospos reference in this movie???

Chappie's serial number is 21942069.

• Locked thread