Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i had to put my sunglasses on before leaving the cinema after district 9 because the ending was really sad :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

PleasureKevin posted:

no, because you barely noticed. i thought it transitioned well.
i did because i'm not a dumb

i was like "wtf why are we now seeing footage of a prawn in a red jacket doing shady poo poo and hiding from mnu, shouldn't the camera crew be dobbing on him or w/e"

then some stuff happened then they had the interviews at the end and i was all "oh lol i forgot about those, good job"

still a good movie tho

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
for the most part if he wants to inconsistently mix styles then that's fine, he's the fuckin ~~auteur~~, and it was a good movie, and both the interview and non-interview parts were good so idk how you'd address it without cutting one or the other, and gently caress rules man

but if you do something that honkingly obvious that it makes me stop and think about how i'm watching a movie then it's probably not so great for :qq:MY IMMERSION:qq: i guess

oh well i was still immersed enough that i wore :qq:MY SUNGLASSES:qq: like an insecure and not at all subtle idiot so that's cool

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
:pram:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
can we get someone in here to lfpost about racism in district 9 pls tia

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012